• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's a pretty fast and easy buff for Eternal Sailor Moon, she could erase the galaxy cauldron which is a 4-D Structure, let's do this:

The Galaxy Cauldron (Briefly)
The Galaxy cauldron is the place where everything is born and will born for eternity, it's a place where everything return into a state of non-existence too but that's not the relevant part, it's just a function of the Cauldron

Chaos inform Moon that here, Chaos's manifestations crossed space time from the galaxy cauldron to reache the silver crystal, an incarnation is Wiseman who exist in the future to fight future moon and get the Silver Crystal, in fact, all Chaos creation and all existence was born from here as one. it exist also the fact that Sailor pluto possibly mention that in the Gap between Space-Time, there exist something that absorb and erase you from existence , it's fit perfectly with the GC

So basically, the Galaxy cauldron is a 4-D structure, it can create and can allow you to cross space time at any point in Time from the GC, Chaos tell that they crossed space time to reache her and also the fact that Wiseman which as been created in the Galaxy cauldron exist in the future (not as a person which have a future but someone which is exist firstly in the 3000th century.

Sailor Moon is able to Erase entierly the Galaxy Cauldron so it will just Upgrade a bit one of her ability.

That's all.

Disagree with the EE thing, while it does state it is a void, it also references beings just sort of wandering about in it. Being swallowed by the void does seem like absorption.

I'm also not sure about the working here, the cauldron seems to be the void of 4-D rather than 4-D itself. It is outside of space-time. So I dunno if we give 4-D for affecting something like that.

@Bambu my argument isn't the fact that the thing Existence Erase or swallowing, the thread is more the fact that the Cauldron is a 4-D stuff and someone can destroy it at full power. That just that.

Right, I understand, I was more making the first part of my comment for posterity's sake.

The latter part is more important, I'm unsure that being outside of space-time actually makes it 4-D.

Mr. Bambu said:
Right, I understand, I was more making the first part of my comment for posterity's sake.
The latter part is more important, I'm unsure that being outside of space-time actually makes it 4-D.
Yay, the fact that it exist outside of space time isn't all, he is linked to all part of time, even from other space-time continium where chaos spawn exist , the fact that Chao's spawn crossed space time thanks to the cauldro to reache moon and the fact that a Chaos spam exist in the 3000th century and birth in the galaxy cauldron is another evidence of the fact that he is linked to all part of time.

basically, the cauldron is linked to part of time and even from other space time, destroying destroy all the other link the cauldron has to the other space time

The first part works for me then, the other bits just sort of sounded like...

Well.

Let's imagine a person outside of a building that others are locked inside of. This person can enter from any point (hence time travel) but it isn't the same structure as the building itself. That's just what I took the other quotes as, being connected to points in time is enough for me though.

Right. But does this imply the entire thing is 4-D? I would take it as such and... wouldn't it be AP as well? I don't know much about Sailor Moon (literally nothing, actually, if you can believe it) but wouldn't destroying a 4-D construct that connects to a bunch of timelines on a 4-D level be considered 4-D AP?

Dunno, i don't think this kind of stuff equalize to AP but she is already Low 2-C so idk if this change something. anyway It's probably fine to scale this to Sailor moon's Void manipulation

Oh.

Then yeah that's a moot point. Alright, I accept, carry on.

how would that be 5-D

It seems like this change has been accepted.

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back