• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I just realized that Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't just need a "higher". They each upscale from roughly 322 GT atm, so doubling that would make them upscale from > 644 GT, or Large Island level+.

Actually, I just realized that Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't just need a "higher". They each upscale from roughly 322 GT atm, so doubling that would make them upscale from > 644 GT, or Large Island level+.
Oh, so High 6-C+ for Naruto and Sasuke's MAS. And what is Madara's Low 6-B value?

We need staff to comment on this. Either 'higher' with MAS for Part 2 Naruto and Sasuke or High 6-C+ going off the new value.

IIRC, Sasuke's Susano'o is only High 6-C with Jugo's Curse Seal and he lost that when he merged his Susano'o with Naruto

So this isn't a 10+10 = 20 scenario, it's a 10+1 = 11 scenrio

Yeah, unless someone can show Sasuke keeping the Curse Mark when he and Naruto did the Majestic Attire, it should just have a “higher” rating.

Madara’s rating should stay the same as well.

wont his Susano'o get amplified by Naruto's sage mode because it's the same as CSM2?

Yeah, unless someone can show Sasuke keeping the Curse Mark when he and Naruto did the Majestic Attire, it should just have a “higher” rating.

Madara’s rating should stay the same as well.
So I re-read that chapter, and it seems Jugo was still present in the Susanoo, but we don't see the Curse Mark surrounding it.

So I re-read that chapter, and it seems Jugo was still present in the Susanoo, but we don't see the Curse Mark surrounding it.
Juugo was next to them before they started using the MAS, but after they extracted the Bijū from Obito and exited the form, he was nowhere to be seen nearby. So I guess he just kinda stepped back and left their side for whatever reason lol.
At the same time, this was technically the first time Sasuke used the Perfect Susano'o, so it should be far above his regular humanoid Susano'o.
Overall, I think a "higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o" works best like LordTracer said.

yeah then we should double the energy of Naruto kurama avatar and we're fine to go

Juugo was next to them before they started using the MAS, but after they extracted the Bijū from Obito and exited the form, he was nowhere to be seen nearby. So I guess he just kinda stepped back and left their side for whatever reason lol.
At the same time, this was technically the first time Sasuke used the Perfect Susano'o, so it should be far above his regular humanoid Susano'o.
Overall, I think a "higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o" works best like LordTracer said.
I think he stepped back cuz Naruto could use Sage Mode on MAS, while Sasuke on his own required the Curse Mark.

I think he stepped back cuz Naruto could use Sage Mode on MAS, while Sasuke on his own required the Curse Mark.
Yes, which means that the MAS is BSM Naruto + EMS Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o. I don't think we can assume that Naruto's SM amped them both equally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back