• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that Kurama got the Bijuu Bomb Upgrade. So I thought I'd bring up the Majestic Attire for a couple of upgrades, and some just cuz they need it (please don't kill me, I haven't done this in forever).

So for the case of New Era Naruto and New Era Sasuke, both have Low 5-B for their Majestic Attire as it combines both Naruto and Sasuke's power (398.5 Exatons + 398.5 Exatons = 797 Exatons). I think it's fair that the same should be done for other similar cases.

Part 2 Naruto and Sasuke should also get Majestic Attire since they use it during their fight against Juubito. Their High 6-C value is 322 Gigatons as per their profiles, they would scale to (322 Gigatons + 322 Gigatons) 644 Gigatons (High 6-C+), both would receive High 6-C+ with Majestic Attire Susano'o.

In the case of Alive Madara, even adding Kurama's value, his Majestic Attire would still be Low 6-B, so his 'higher' rating would stay the same.

In conclusion, it only seems fair to add MAS since we did the same for New Era Naruto and Sasuke.

Last edited:
hashirama was able to damage the Susano'o only, kurama was unfazed, i disagree about him scaling to MAS

agree with the rest

Part 2 Naruto and Sasuke should also get Majestic Attire since they use it during their fight against Juubito. Assuming they are baseline High 6-C (not sure which value they scale to) as per their profiles, they would scale to (100 Gigatons + 100 Gigatons) 200 Gigatons (still High 6-C, but worth putting it in), both would receive High 6-C with Majestic Attire Susano'o.
Agree
Next is Alive Madara, as he too used the Majestic Attire against Hashirama. Just with his own Susanoo', he scales to Low 6-B (again, I don't know the values, please help me) adding that to Kurama's High 6-C, you would get the new rating for Madara's Majestic Attire. Whatever value we get, it would scale to Alive Hashirama's Wood Release as well.
Doesn’t he already have this:
“High 6-C to 6-B with the Kyūbi, Low 6-B with Perfect Susano'o, higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o”.

Just noticed that Kurama got the Bijuu Bomb Upgrade. So I thought I'd bring up the Majestic Attire for a couple of upgrades, and some just cuz they need it (please don't kill me, I haven't done this in forever).

So for the case of New Era Naruto and New Era Sasuke, both have Low 5-B for their Majestic Attire as it combines both Naruto and Sasuke's power (199.25 Exatons + 199.25 Exatons = 398.5 Exatons). I think it's fair that the same should be done for other similar cases.

Part 2 Naruto and Sasuke should also get Majestic Attire since they use it during their fight against Juubito. Assuming they are baseline High 6-C (not sure which value they scale to) as per their profiles, they would scale to (100 Gigatons + 100 Gigatons) 200 Gigatons (still High 6-C, but worth putting it in), both would receive High 6-C with Majestic Attire Susano'o.

Next is Alive Madara, as he too used the Majestic Attire against Hashirama. Just with his own Susanoo', he scales to Low 6-B (again, I don't know the values, please help me) adding that to Kurama's High 6-C, you would get the new rating for Madara's Majestic Attire. Whatever value we get, it would scale to Alive Hashirama's Wood Release as well.

In conclusion, it only seems fair to add Majestic Attire since we did the same for New Era Naruto and Sasuke. There might be more characters that might scale to these.
You know if you don't know the values, you could always look up the CRT where it was brought up?

“High 6-C to 6-B with the Kyūbi, Low 6-B with Perfect Susano'o, higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o”.
Yes, the only thing that happens when Madara uses the PS on Kurama is that Kurama becomes Low 6-B in Physicals while 6-B with Charged TBB

Seems simple enough. It's just to get the values calced and apply it to the characters that get affected and those that'll scale to said character

umm kurama has 6B durability, hashirama doesn't scale to that
Wow. It's clear you didn't bother to check the profile.

Durability: Large Island level (Bijū can tank their own Bijū Bombs, and he is comparable to Bijū Mode Naruto) | Large Island level+ (Twice as strong as his 50% self) | Unknown (Far stronger than before, but to what extent is unknown)

though kurama was still not hurt by sage hashirama wood release? how do we treat that

So basically this CRT just wants to add a "higher with Majestic Attire" to Naruto and Sasuke's profiles? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but IMO it's a bit unnecessary, and honestly it'd clutter the already super busy and crammed profiles.
But other than my personal preference, I don't really have anything against this. They are indeed higher with the Majestic Attire after all.

Yeah, but I believe there can be a value for the Majestic Attire. Since Kurama is only High 6-C physically.

Yeah, but I believe there can be a value for the Majestic Attire. Since Kurama is only High 6-C physically.
MAS doesn't scale to Obito so we only can merge their powers and list it which would only be "higher with majestic attire Susano'o"

So basically this CRT just wants to add a "higher with Majestic Attire" to Naruto and Sasuke's profiles? I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but IMO it's a bit unnecessary, and honestly it'd clutter the already super busy and crammed profiles.
But other than my personal preference, I don't really have anything against this. They are indeed higher with the Majestic Attire after all.
"higher with Majestic Attire" seems fine for both Naruto and Sasuke since Madara also has it.

So for the case of New Era Naruto and New Era Sasuke, both have Low 5-B for their Majestic Attire as it combines both Naruto and Sasuke's power (199.25 Exatons + 199.25 Exatons = 398.5 Exatons). I think it's fair that the same should be done for other similar cases.
This isn't right, 398.5 Exatons is Moon Level+, the accepted value in the Low 5-B CRT is 797 Exatons

Part 2 Naruto and Sasuke should also get Majestic Attire since they use it during their fight against Juubito.

In conclusion, it only seems fair to add Majestic Attire since we did the same for New Era Naruto and Sasuke.

I agree with this
Idk about this, but according to some comments above, I disagree for now
Bruh how the hell ichigo go from planet to universe in a couple of months.
He accidently soul crushed the universe with his drip alone, hence, universal ratings

I disagree with it being unnecessary, as they are, indeed, higher with majestic attire, like, its Naruto AP + Sasuke AP together

Reactions: Sus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back