• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Sage Mode gives Naruto a certain amp via absorbing a certain amount of Senjutsu chakra. If we assume that Sasuke's Susano'o was equally amped, we'd essentially be saying that Naruto somehow doubled the amount of Senjutsu chakra at his disposal lol.
I might be wrong, but isn't senjutsu being unbalanced the main problem and what can turn you into a frog? That might be why he can only use X amount on himself and it would make sense for him to use X amount on himself + X amount on Sasuke

Reactions: Sus
I might be wrong, but isn't senjutsu being unbalanced the main problem and what can turn you into a frog? That might be why he can only use X amount on himself and it would make sense for him to use X amount on himself + X amount on Sasuke
If that's the case, then the amount of Senjutsu chakra was split equally between them, which essentially changes nothing as far as their total power output goes.
Basically we either have:
BSM Naruto (X amount of Kurama chakra + Y amount of Senjutsu) + EMS Sasuke's Susano'o
Or we have:
BSM Naruto (X + Y/2) + EMS Sasuke's Susano'o (+ Y/2)
So in the end it'd be kinda the same either way if that makes sense.

If that's the case, then the amount of Senjutsu chakra was split equally between them, which essentially changes nothing as far as their total power output goes.
BSM Naruto (X amount of Kurama chakra + Y amount of Senjutsu) + EMS Sasuke's Susano'o
Or we have:
or 6B mas because Obito 😾

or 6B mas because Obito 😾
images

Reactions: Sus
Or we have:
In that case, "higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o" seems fine for Part 2 Naruto and Sasuke

Yeah, unless someone can show Sasuke keeping the Curse Mark when he and Naruto did the Majestic Attire, it should just have a “higher” rating.

Madara’s rating should stay the same as well.
It seems like this is what has been accepted here then.

No mocking memes please. This is supposed to be a respectful community.

Just these 2.

Also, should I only add "higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o" and leave it at that or should I add a justification?
Like for Naruto, it could be higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o (Stronger than his Kurama Avatar as it combined powers with Sasuke's Susano'o)
And for Sasuke, it could be higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o (Stronger than his Susano'o as it combined powers with Naruto's Kurama Avatar)

Just these 2.

Also, should I only add "higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o" and leave it at that or should I add a justification?
Like for Naruto, it could be higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o (Stronger than his Kurama Avatar as it combined powers with Sasuke's Susano'o)
And for Sasuke, it could be higher with Majestic Attire: Susano'o (Stronger than his Susano'o as it combined powers with Naruto's Kurama Avatar)
Yeah, you should add a small justification in the AP section for clarity's sake. The ones you suggested look pretty good to me.
Also, yeah, I also prefer the first image.
No mocking memes please. This is supposed to be a respectful community.
Oh, sorry. I didn't intend for it to be disrespectful at all.

I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back