• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They have literally nothing rimuru can't deal with, sans sealing maybe, he resists and regens from everything they throw at him, rimuru stops time and then absorbs them.

To even harm rimuru they would have to get past the dimensionsal barriers, and there is also the fact rimuru is intangible.

The adiministrators can cut off the magical source of Himuro, wouldn't that turn off his magical barries and other abilities? After that he can remove his soul and consume it.

I think superior range and Nigh-Omnipresence would be a really big factor in the fight.

@Gabriel 00

Could not Admin simply absorb the Rimuru's powers to use against it? The Admin is also able to deny Regenerationn (though he is not able to deny high level Regenerationn of Rimuru's)

I mean even before doing all that he has no answer to rimuru's time stop, rimuru is the one going to be doing the absorbing here.

Plus the other plethora of abilities rimuru has access to if he feels threatened like fate manipulation, probability manipulation, existence erasure etc.

Well, is Rimuru able to absorb the Admin who is a Non-Corporal? And also the Admin is able to use Law Manipulation to create a rule that Rimuru is not able to absorb it and that if Rimuru tries, he will be erased from existence (although Rimuru has Mid-Godly Regenerationn)

Everyone relevant in tensei is non-corporeal, everyone is either a soul, water vapor, energy, or a conceptual existence.

Well law manipulation depends on if he uses it before rimuru stops time, and i don't think it will happen cause rimuru would know his skill set due to the info analysis of ciel.

But the Administrator Nigh-Omnipresence is still a problem

And if the Administrator just prevents him from using magic, would Himuro be able to regenerate?

And i don't think it's out of character because de Administrator are basically bloodlusted when they fight

Going by his profile, the existece erasure seems to be linked to his soul manipulation, the Administrators don't have souls. Does he have any other form of existence erasure and a way to deal with nigh omnipresence?

Their nigh-omniscience is that they know everything on their floor, that doesn't translate in vs matches, just cause you know everything in your verse doesn't mean you will know everything in another, the only sort of omniscience that works in vs matches is those dealing with being able to see the future/time.

Rimuru's regen is a trait more than anything, it's something he has due to being a spiritual existence. And if it directly nulls his power as i said rimuru resists, rimuru doesn't even use magic he uses skills which were created by the system of the world, although skills require magic energy to use, he uses his own and not from his environment.

He doesn't need existence erasure, rimuru has absorbed conceptual beings like yuuki.

I didn't even mentioned Omniscience, the Administrator has Nigh-Ominipresence, wich is basicaly omnipresence in the context of the fight.

look's inconclusive to me.

The Administrators exist in the shinsoo and are omnipresent in their floors but not in the entire tower, if the match takes place in a neutral setting the administrator is basically omnipresent beacuse of the shinsoo, and what are you talking about omniscience?

Considering stamina isn't a factor and none can put the other down, inconclusive.

Speed is equalized though, so omnipresence isn't useful either.

And as i have been saying knowledge of your own verse isn't equal to knowledge of another, unless that knowledge is related to time, it's useless in a vs match.

How exactly omnipresence isn't usefull? He is one with the shinsoo in the area, you can't equalize that and i never said anything about knowledge.

Inconclusive, Rimuro can't deal with his omnipresence and the Administrator can't kill him

also, is Tensei shitara good? I think i'm gonna start to read it (the manga or the LN).

Omnipresence is a state of being rather than speed, but the general approach is just to ignore the speed stats when it's equalized, and not try to think too much about it.

The LN only has 2 volumes translated, the manga is at like chapter 43, the manga follows the LN. I would say read the WN, though the anime is coming in october so you could just wait on that.

I think tensei is a fun LN, it's about adventure more than anything, and city building, the plot isn't exactly deep or anything. Of the isekai i have read so far my ratings in terms of enjoyment would go: re:zero>isekai mahou wa okureteru>tensei>arifureta>isekai maho to shoukan shoujo no dorei majutsu.

Of course i have read many others, but since i haven't made verses for them means i don't feel motivated to do it.

BFR and sealing should both work since they can't be countered by spatial manipulation and teleportation.

That said, I can't believe the admins are facing the strongest 6-A on the site in their first match.

Well bfr won't work since rimuru can go anywhere regardless of time and space, he also has access to one of his subordinates skills which is broken to say the least since it allows the user to exceed space-time hitting their targets anywhere, even ppl whose memories transcend space-time. Although said skills which allows him to go anywhere and his subordinates skill are in untranslated material, albeit his skill was already introduce in the translated stuff just not the evolved version which can come back from being bfr to the end of space-time.

Sealing could work depending on how its done, but i could always argue ciel lol nopes it due to being an AI superior to the system of the world itself which manages the entire universe, and said AI can take over rimuru's body if it feels like it, but that's not an argument i am going to make since that extends into untranslated material, if i made that argument i might as well look through the untranslated stuff and find the quotes for rimuru being universe level and then make an upgrade thread, which is too much of a pain and i would rather proper translations.

He can teleport to and from different countries, from pocket dimension to other countries, pretty sure he can teleport wherever he feels like on the planet too even excluding the untranslated stuff.

The untranslated stuff would give him Universal+ range, also since leon can nuke his continental country, and rimuru>leon, his range should be far more than several kilometers really.

Plus when he used veldora as a sword it cut across the ocean and country, and true dragons like veldora can nuke countries too.

The thing is, his Omnipresence is a huge advantage, and the reason i'm going for inconclusive. his other abilities are too vague or would result in too much speculation, for example, his ability to remove the magic energy from an area, it may or may not work on Rimuru, and because Rimuru can't really hit him and the Administrator can't kill him outside of speculation territory i'm going for inconclusive.

And thanks, i'm going to take a look at the manga, if i like it i'll read the WN.

Rimuru doesn't necessarily need magic energy, only for abilities that are powered by it, and he has a special set of energy stored in his stomach - an infinite sized dimension - that he can use to power them if need be, and those powered by his "Turn Null" energy are much stronger than when powered by mana.

And no, his existence erasure does not work by destroying souls, where did you get that from?

Like celestial said "erasing magic energy' has already been dealt with in the series, rimuru was literally within a barrier that erased magic energy during a fight with a church, although he was weakened by it at the time, by now he already has a countermeasure against such things.

How is sealing done, is it by spatial manip or etc? If so Ciel easily lolnopes it and copies it.

He can make so that Rimuru can't use magic although i can't tell how effective it would be.

All the skills listed on his profile are linked to the fact that it destroys the soul

still maintain my inconclusive vote

My comment already addressed this: He does not need magic energy. If you are referring to his skills, the story has already proven they are not magic, other than some being powered by magic energy.

Literally nothing in his profile says that his existence erasure only destroys the soul, what ability are you even referring to?

Dimension storm quite explicitly erases things from existence.

"The fact is that Zegion is much stronger than Dino.

A rainbow-colored storm swallowed Dino, and Dino's whole existence was erased.

It's exactly a high energy storm of a different dimension.

Dino, who didn't have any means of defence, was annihilated without leaving any piece of meat behind ―― or so it should have been."

As does Nihilistic Hazard.

This match will very quickly become outdated since both characters have information that is yet to be added, it'd be best to shelve it until the admins have all their abilities and Rimuru has his full range and universal capabilities and whatnot.

Back