• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't really mind having profiles for the administrators I guess, but we haven't seen them fight, so we can't say anything at all about how they would employ those abilities in combat. Closest we have is the red thyrssa, who really only performed power null, and not any kind of law manipulation.

Their nigh-omniscience is nigh I'm guessing because of the irregulars. But Enryu killed one by bombarding it with shinsoo spears, which isn't any kind of special hax. Just danmaku. With all the hax one of the administrators has, it was killed by spears of shinsoo. Kinda lackluster honestly.

Rimuru has time stop, and can then just eat the administrator or something. I mean, it seems clear that the administrators either don't use much of their hax in an actual battle, or that the Enryu, and potentially all the irregulars, are immune to it. Given what we know about the red thyrssa, the former seems to be the more likely at the current moment, just going based upon that alone, despite the latter being a somewhat likely possibility.

Bottom line, we only know but so much about the administrators. And we know next to nothing about how they fight aside from the fact that one died to an attack that wasn't even hax. Definitely going Rimuru here.

Jobbo said:
This match will very quickly become outdated since both characters have information that is yet to be added, it'd be best to shelve it until the admins have all their abilities and Rimuru has his full range and universal capabilities and whatnot.
The only information really missing from rimuru's profile is some untranslated stuff and other abilities we forgot to add with the exclusion of EoS...the profile is just badly supervised, an example being rimuru's range being so low despite showing an attack that split the sea and was capable of devastating a country with a flick of his wrist, or the lack of talk of rimuru possibly being MFTL....

Hell, even now I just realized Velgrynd was capable of breaking through a barrier that not only used infinity prison, but was also insulated, a direct counter to her abilities.

Alongside lolnoping rimuru's resistance to fire.

The only information really missing from rimuru's profile is some untranslated stuff and other abilities we forgot to add with the exclusion of EoS...the profile is just badly supervised, an example being rimuru's range being so low despite showing an attack that split the sea and was capable of devastating a country with a flick of his wrist, or the lack of talk of rimuru possibly being MFTL....

I believe i brought it up a long time ago but shouldn't thought acceleration give Rimuru MFTL+ Reactions? Since its a 10 million times amp? Almost everyone has the slightly weaker version as well which is a 1 million times amp iirc.

Yea, considering chloe easily blocked an FTL attack without thought acceleration and even in recent translated chapters Veldora reacted to Dagruel's black hole which was stated to devour light without it as well

My god, this is the example I mean when I say abilities that should be there aren't because they so easily don't look like something special, but I just read a random chapter and now realized rimuru and others have the ability to nullify attacks with nihility attribute given to them by rimuru

"Some of Rimuru's subordinates had approached to the nihility nature of Rimuru through the Soul's Corridor.

Therefore, it wasn't weird for Benimaru to offsetting Kazaream's attack which had the holy and demonic attributes.

It was blocked by Benimaru's energy which superior in quality and the attack was nullified."

Haven't read that far myself but, has there been anything that delve deeper into this Nihility attribute itself? Stuff like it has nullification properties and the like? One can as easily say that Benimaru nullified the enemy's attack because compability between the energy nature or that the energy behind his attack are just that higher than the enemy's and the excerpt itself stated as much

Story says that benimaru defended against it by cladding himself in nihility energy:

Actually, he was able to defend against Kazaream's holy demonic fusion attack by letting the nihility energy that he borrowed from Rimuru accelerate and cladding himself with it

But that doesn't really address the matter at hand doesn't it? Saying it can protect him from holy demonic energy by cladding himself in Nihility energy doesn't actually say it has nullification property just like in my earlier post that it might be either

"compability between the energy nature or that the energy behind his attack are just that higher than the enemy's"

But in this case it's defense rather than offense

Does the energy itself have been stated to have nullification property? This might be an asinine question as judging from the page itself, Rimuru already have nullification with another method. But if one were to claim that the Nihility energy in itself have nullification property, it would be greatly appreciated if the one who makes the claim can give evidence of this nullification property that the energy have

Back