• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A shinobi from the shadows hunts an assassin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke Uchiha VS Akame

I idealized this MU myself so I would like to see where it goes (my ******* God please don't be a stomp lol), going straightforward, I should state the conditions:

• EMS Sasuke and EM Akame are the ones used for the clash.
  • Speed for both combatants is going to be equalized.
  • The battle will take place in the Valley Of The End.
  • A little music to catch off the hype.
1247100099_EternalMangekyoSharinganSasukeRender(NarutoxBorutoNinjaVoltage).png.a718bcdcba0caf5bba8810eeeaaef839.png
1000.png

You can't defeat my visual prowess:

Eliminate:

Thanos appears and solos both:

Very interesting match. What’s Sasuke’s in-character opening move? I think this could go either way depending on that.

Very interesting match. What’s Sasuke’s in-character opening move? I think this could go either way depending on that.
depends very heavily on the occasion, but his kagutsuchi and kusanagi are one of his mainly forms to start in combat as far as I recall.

Kusanagi pierces her, Chidori paralyses, Amaterasu vaporises, Genjutsu GG, analytical prediction to dodge, spiritual attacks, passive fear manipulation

I vote sasuke but Akame has good poison, someone tell me how it works?

Looks like Akame has analytical prediction too, but she has to get close range to do so, before that, she might be vaporised or outranged and outnegged by fire release

depends very heavily on the occasion, but his kagutsuchi and kusanagi are one of his mainly forms to start in combat as far as I recall.
I think that was for MS Sasuke, after getting EMS he kept spamming Susanoo + Amaterasu (Used it against a bunch of Zetsu, first thing he used seeing Edo Itachi, SM Kabuto, Ten Tails ' fodder monsters, JJ Obito, etc.)

Kusanagi pierces her, Chidori paralyses, Amaterasu vaporises, Genjutsu GG, analytical prediction to dodge, spiritual attacks, passive fear manipulation

I vote sasuke but Akame has good poison, someone tell me how it works?
It’s a one hit kill weapon. If she cuts once with her sword, the opponent is cursed as a poison instantly kills them. It doesn’t have to be a substantial cut either, a simple tap will do so.

okay i'm starting to be mad right now, i always said that the verse need a revision, in other threads, and to stop using the characters to battles, until the revision is finished, this is the last time i say this

There is absolutely no way you gonna tell me Sasuke stands there and gets hit with the sword. He would know via sharingan, and know that her speed is good so he'd resort to range attacks

okay i'm starting to be mad right now, i always said that the verse need a revision, in other threads, and to stop using the characters to battles, until the revision is finished, this is the last time i say this
I was not actually warned about those revisions when I idealized this MU, but thanks for clarifying that lol.
unless those will somehow affect this match, then I can ask for closure if you wish about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back