• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Robot Suit shows Atom who's the alpha

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Cherno Sigma : 0
Barely shrinks and grows : 7
Incon : 0

Giant form Atom used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in an Arizona Desert, 200 meters apart

Story Below

The rise of the kaiju forced many of earths mightiest heroes to emerge and fight off the monsters until a solution could be found. Among those superheroes is Ray Palmer, known as The Atom. With his size-altering suit, he destroyed many of the attacking kaiju in their own turf, a big man versus a big monster. However, he was still a man and after a particularly close fight, he wound up having to retreat. Exhausted by the attack, he wished that there were more protectors to cover for him.

Which took him to a bunker in the middle of nowhere.

"It's a pleasure to have you here, Mr. Palmer. It's not often a billionaire, let alone a superhuman comes over to this place" greeted one of the officials.
"The pleasures all mine, Marsha...ow ow ow OW!" replied Ray while trying to salute, only to hurt his hand.

"I recall seeing you resorting to punching the latest kaiju"
"Yeah, have you ever punched an exoskeleton before?"

"I punched a crab in a bet once"
"Yeah, it felt like that but worse. So what's the program your allies were working on?"

The marshall proceeded to lead him to a control room, seeing many employees tuning the new devices. "So in attempt to create more protectors until a solution is found, many of the world's government have agreed to fund the construction of these, Jäger. Meaning hunter in Germany" explained the marshall before arriving at the hangar.

"Currently, this is our most successful prototype in terms of control. Absolutely no adverse effects on the brains of the pilots. All we need now is a test run". The two stared at the iron behemoth standing above them. The paint was still fresh on its metal based exoskeleton, its thrusters relatively clean. "This is Cherno Alpha, our first pilot-safe Jäger. Now we can't send it into battle yet as we do not know its limitations and if it loses, then billions of dollars will be going down the drain" explained the marshall before turning towards Ray.

"That is where you come in. I need you to take on Cherno Alpha and test its performance. It would help us skip an entire phase of research and allow us to send it in quicker".
"Uh, sure! Whatever gets this program done faster I guess"

A few minutes later, Atom found himself in the middle of a desert in his suit. A number of helicopters flew by, dropping the robot suit which proceeded to immediately enter a combat stance. Ray pressed a button on his palm, increasing his size to that of a giant. And with that he prepared to take on (And test) what would soon be a line of humanity's saviors

Last edited:
In that case I think Atom would win, since he is a Genius and has close and ranged energy beams.

He will kill Cherno Pilots and figure out Cherno's weaknesses.

Vote for him.

Grace is over. I'll be adding this

Ray walked back towards the military base in his normal form, having found almost every single weakness of the robot suit. Notably, a single hole was present on its head which he ripped apart with a lot of difficulties. He later found himself in a presentation room, presenting the many ways a kaiju could destroy Cherno Alpha at any given moment.

"And that is why this plate over here is not essential" he explained.
"Mr. Palmer? I have a question" asked one of the engineers in the room.

"Uh, sure. What is it?".
"One of the plating materials you suggested is an acid proof one. Why is that?".

"You know, just in case..." replied Atom

Back