• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A rivalry as old as time... (Ultima Godzilla VS Void Ghidorah) (2-0-0)

Ultima Godzilla (Singular Point) VS King Ghidorah (Anime)!

Godzilla : Arceus0x, TheGreatJedi13

King Ghidorah :

Incon:

Low 2-C keys are used.

Both in character.

Speed equalized.

Fight takes place in Tokyo, 30 meters apart.

Last edited:
since we already talked about this in discord and my stance for it is still the same that Ultima Godzilla being a 4dimensional lifeform would have enough reach to affect Ghidorah even with his higher dimensional physiology. Since his law manip also capable of bending things out of proportion for spacetime similar to Ghidorah I don't think Ghidorah's ability to distort and make time irreg works.
Even if we make Exif completely unkillable in this situation so he remains low 2-C the entire time Ultima Godzilla still has the physiology and capability to win this most of the time

since we already talked about this in discord and my stance for it is still the same that Ultima Godzilla being a 4dimensional lifeform would have enough reach to affect Ghidorah even with his higher dimensional physiology. Since his law manip also capable of bending things out of proportion for spacetime similar to Ghidorah I don't think Ghidorah's ability to distort and make time irreg works.
Even if we make Exif completely unkillable in this situation so he remains low 2-C the entire time Ultima Godzilla still has the physiology and capability to win this most of the time
OK, a vote for Godzilla too right?

i think its more of a stomp since ghidorah can't really do anything here, he can't reach em
Ghidorah should be able too since Ghidorah in low 2-C well base on what he is described as would be similar to a 4 Dimensional entity like Godzilla here. but the thing is. all we know is that. we don't know if he can affect 4D beings with his hax and such which means we can't say his hax is 4D to event affect Godzilla in his true form so they would simply rumble but seeing how Ghidorah losses to Godzilla Earth without his own higher dimensional incorporeality/intangibility I doubt he'd win lmao

Ghidorah should be able too since Ghidorah in low 2-C well base on what he is described as would be similar to a 4 Dimensional entity like Godzilla here. but the thing is. all we know is that. we don't know if he can affect 4D beings with his hax and such
that and the fact that ghidorah has no low 2-C range. His profile really needs a nerf.

I remember hearing about Ghidorah's passive hax and such that sounded to me it -might- have given him a chance, plus of course being peak Ghidorah (wouldn't really be fair putting MV Ghidorah here, maybe with another key for Godzilla).

Anyway, Jedi, should I count you on Team Godzilla as well?

can't count a stomp mate. Stomps are unaddable
Huh. I'll hold out a bit - see if someone wants to give Void Ghids some arguments. I'd have thought one would hit the other fairly hard, but to the point of a stomp? Honestly, not a part I saw coming.

This has still only just been made I guess, so, anyone want to give additional thoughts, go on ahead.

Huh. I'll hold out a bit - see if someone wants to give Void Ghids some arguments. I'd have thought one would hit the other fairly hard, but to the point of a stomp? Honestly, not a part I saw coming.

This has still only just been made I guess, so, anyone want to give additional thoughts, go on ahead.
it's kinda like Arceus matches. He can affect you but he's too big to be affected by you (unless we're talking about his Low 1-C key which ended up being disappointing)

it's kinda like Arceus matches. He can affect you but he's too big to be affected by you (unless we're talking about his Low 1-C key which ended up being disappointing)
I'll confess my surprise, when I looked this match up on Google before making it, I saw outcomes the other way around and though the match up was uncommon, near enough whoever commented insisted Void would win. To see Ultima considered as stomping this time, well, I'm shocked lol.

But, I'm open to see what whoever else has to say. I'm sure people will know how Void would do better than I.

I'll confess my surprise, when I looked this match up on Google before making it, I saw outcomes the other way around and though the match up was uncommon, near enough whoever commented insisted Void would win. To see Ultima considered as stomping this time, well, I'm shocked lol.

But, I'm open to see what whoever else has to say. I'm sure people will know how Void would do better than I.
void is too overwanked and godzilla is too under-researched.

They said void ghidorah was higher-dimensional once and everyone lost their mind.

They say godzilla is made of archetype and archetype is 4D and 4D sized and people go don't get just what kind of monster he is

additionally im gonna nerf ghidorah later because destroying the universe over time isn't low 2-C, it's not even 3-A. He should just be 4-B where he is at rn

They said void ghidorah was higher-dimensional once and everyone lost their mind.

They say godzilla is made of archetype and archetype is 4D and 4D sized and people go don't get just what kind of monster he is
That's true. I just came to find Ultima is actually pretty absurd (especially as Godzilla incarnations go), then I remembered Void Ghidorah. It did seem people downplayed Ultima, actually... In any case, all that got me here with this.

I'll keep to my word and keep here open for a bit before letting it close - does feel a bit hasty to conclude it before a possible Void supporter may come in after all, but I'll keep what you say in mind for nerfing him too, for as I understand if that passes, well here couldn't be added to the profiles (if we went on ahead with that), etc. But, mostly the first part - want to try and make sure some more people can input, if they'd like.

That's true. I just came to find Ultima is actually pretty absurd (especially as Godzilla incarnations go), then I remembered Void Ghidorah. It did seem people downplayed Ultima, actually... In any case, all that got me here with this.

I'll keep to my word and keep here open for a bit before letting it close - does feel a bit hasty to conclude it before a possible Void supporter may come in after all, but I'll keep what you say in mind for nerfing him too, for as I understand if that passes, well here couldn't be added to the profiles (if we went on ahead with that), etc. But, mostly the first part - want to try and make sure some more people can input, if they'd like.
additionally ill nerf Goji's abstract existence since that part is BS

additionally im gonna nerf ghidorah later because destroying the universe over time isn't low 2-C, it's not even 3-A. He should just be 4-B where he is at rn
he can be 3-A overtime afaik by slowly destroying the universe as per description anyway but I don't remember if we still do that (pretty sure we do since its notable enough for his profile)

Ahh yeah... Apex being gone is a pinch of bad news for this debate in general and the nerf you want to do.

Edit: admittedly, I do have Apex on Discord, so

They're both wanked, just enter on any random YT Ultima video to see someone saying 13-dimensional Ultima due to of BB's statement of archetype having 13 forms.

Apex told me that he doesn't want to be involved in any wiki activity, and he is pretty busy at other stuff so I don't you should ask him anything atm.

Hmmmm. Where do we go from here? Surely we have a few more people who can offer insight? I just want to make sure we've got to some more people before anything.

Apex told me that he doesn't want to be involved in any wiki activity, and he is pretty busy at other stuff so I don't you should ask him anything atm.
i've talked to him many times now and tbh i don't think he'd mind if i asked him once. We did work together on Ultima

Back