• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jeffrey Gets Banned from Paris (Jeffrey vs The Eiffel Tower) [GRACE]

Last edited:
I might as well start this by stating the Eiffel Tower's standard tactics:

The Tower normally starts with ramming opponents with the four rings they have, afterwards its unknown what they do next. But it's either divebombing with teleportation, or using their tendrils to stab the opponent

realistically that shouldn't be an issue, as mentioned earlier the tower can teleport, and the rings are easily capable of being large blunt force weapons

Oof. Well, Jeffrey has experience dodging fast-moving projectiles and better physicals, but otherwise, he's just a teenager with a god complex.

Credit where its due the rings are only thrown one at a time, but regardless I dont think the AP gap would matter too much especially since the tower is WAY bigger. so that accounts for something

Oof... Then this seems like a pretty bad loss for Jeffrey, not having any way around teleportation. Unless you want to use Jeffrey's second key. But it's probably way too haxed.

Unsure if he would even use those haxes in character. even then I don’t think they can really stop the tower from just teleporting behind him and ramming him into the ground with their rings. But if you want to we can swap keys

I still don’t see what’s stopping Eiffel from swatting him out of the air with their tendrils or rings. And even if he flies out of their line of sight, the tower can just scan the arena to find him. As they did in the clairvoyance scan

for now I’ll just vote the tower since I’ve made my arguments clear

I mean like, will he use those before he gets hit out of the air and slammed into the ground multiple times? Plus the tower can presumably shrink down if it needed to. Though it hasn’t done so in a combat sense

Back