• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind. This thread does not seem as outlandish as I was lead to believe. You can continue to argue if you wish.

Ant, it definitevly is, this dude is arguing something isn't FTL because of the angle of flight, as if characters can't turn around, it definitvely should be closed

Okay. Are all of his other points invalid as well though?

The flight's angle means Eggman has to fly a longer distance to reach Super Sonic afterward, not that they're automatically not FTL.
I also said the former begins flying 2 seconds after the latter does...
and that they begin Nonagression already together.
These three points mean the time frame passes during moments other than the one shown on screen.

Last edited:
Wasn't that "your last message"?

Anyways you do know the current calc already notes there's a time frame, right? And that the feat would still be MFTL even if it took a year, right?

Antvasima said we can continue arguing.
I also said Ultimate G-merl flies in a direction and, 20 seconds later, Super Sonic knows he's in another direction, which would be impossible if he were 153 ly away.
Additionally, the reverted G-merl falls in a bow-shaped path, so he wouldn't fall back to Earth if he had done his entire flight in that direction and were that far away.

I am not well-informed, so I am a bad gauge to use here.

I can close this thread again if most of the participants seem to want me to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back