• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A reduction of activity

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
So, I, as of today, am employed for a full-time job. In contrast to my past, in which I had very little time to be away, due to a large amount of free time, it will be cut down by, well...a lot. This changes my availability schedule and my sleep schedule, so I'm not gonna be on from like 10 AM to 3AM.

This does not mean I'm retiring, going to be inactive, or anything of the sort. I'm still gonna be way more active than the average member, and heck, I'll still try to be in the top 5 weekly editors. I'm gonna abuse lunch breaks (like right now) and normal breaks.

Frankly, this'll be easier for me as I don't go long periods of just checking for new stuff in vain lol.

I'm still gonna be making revisions. Still gotta make Kirby tier 3. Gotta upgrade Pokémon speeds to counter Dragon's recent Digimon speed upgrade thread. Still gonna shitpost on Ryu's wall. Still gotta hit 30K before you lot (jk). Still gotta post my ovos.

For the record, I'm still gonna be making things right after this, so this isn't even a very temporary last post. OvO.

Alright. Congratulations for being employed, and I hope it doesn't take a toll on you being here.

Still, if your activity gets reduced somewhat, I won't mind at all, as long as you're still here. c:

> "Gotta upgrade Pokémon speeds to counter Dragon's recent Digimon speed upgrade thread."

>The simple fact that this is on your to do list...ovo

>Just knowing you are gonna fail. Just accept your defeat. ovo

>Also thanks for letting me know you've seen the thread and just decided not to comment. ovo

Congrats btw.

Thebluedash said:
Good for you. What kind of job?
Customer Service. I'm gonna be that a-hole who calls you at a number you don't know to offer something, but in this case, it's about women's health. I'm basically a telemarketing doctor's assistant ovo

Matthew Schroeder said:
Alright. Congratulations for being employed, and I hope it doesn't take a toll on you being here.

Still, if your activity gets reduced somewhat, I won't mind at all, as long as you're still here. c:
Thanks, man. And it won't. My activity will drop, but I'll work double-time in the periods on when I'm active in order to still break even.

The real cal howard said:
Thebluedash said:
Good for you. What kind of job?
Customer Service. I'm gonna be that a-hole who calls you at a number you don't know to offer something, but in this case, it's about women's health. I'm basically a telemarketing doctor's assistant ovo
Ugh.....I don't need you calling my phone. ovo

No. No I do not...

For the record, said period of time was my time on the wiki, which admittedly was unhealthy, but I wouldn't change it for the world (actually, maybe for a hamburger ovo)

Congratulations! Best of luck with your new job, hope you find tons of success and fun, of course prioritize this over the site, and don't you dare ******* call me trying to sell shit OVO

I doubt that cal would be able to call me due to where i live so i'm safe :^)

@ALRF. You can run, but I'll always be in your nightmares!

@Everyone. Also, I'm a contractor, so this job is temporary. Y'all have me back to my normal schedule by February at the latest, assuming I don't do a killer job and they want to hire me for real.

The real cal howard said:
@ALRF. You can run, but I'll always be in your nightmares!
@Everyone. Also, I'm a contractor, so this job is temporary. Y'all have me back to my normal schedule by February at the latest, assuming I don't do a killer job and they want to hire me for real.
Don't care how long you work, just don't call me (And I know your voice)....ovo

Congratulations for the new job. I hope that it goes well.

>Don't care how long you work, just don't call me (And I know your voice)....ovo

>(And I know your voice)

Long ago, in a galaxy far away, cal had once called Dragon-*shot*

Thank youuuuu, Pete!!!! For the music and the congrats.

Thank you everyone else I didn't specifically respond to. Even if it didn't call you by name, I still deeply value all of your sentiments.

Thanks for the heads up Cal, you're a very valuable member here.

Back