• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UchihaSlayer96

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Why doesn't Raiden have Self-Perception Manipulation with Blade Mode?

We clearly see time slow down around him when he activates it. I know Stats amping might cover this, but I think it might be both. What do you guys think?

SpookyShadow said:
Yeah he should have that

Sam too
I thought it was kind of strange that he doesn't have it tbh, but I made a Q&A instead of a CRT just to make sure there's no particular reason against him having it.

because it's not that relevant of an ability and the slowing down might very well just be the result of him becoming faster than anything around him all of a sudden. It can be added no problem but why even bother tbh

Yeah, the MGS profiles are all lacking for some reason, lots of abilities missing, for instance, i started playing MGS3 a few days ago and in something like 2 hours of play I already found 4 missing abilities

Well this is an indexing wiki first and foremost, so adding missing abilities and justifications isn't useless imo. Also a lot of the abilities people add sometimes aren't even combat applicable.

Back