• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Hopefully this isn't a stomp this time, but anyways:

Both are in-character

Range starts at 30 meters

Both are 8-A

This is MGRR Raiden

The Snowman scales to 109.395 Tons

Raiden seems to upscale from 156.78 Tons

The match should take place somewhere around here:
preview16.jpg

Who would win or why?

The Angry Snowman (Krypto the Superdog):

Raiden (MGRR):

So Raiden cuts him to smithereens until the snow chip is destroyed and we get a happy snowman?

He wouldn't, but he's got a spammed 2x speed amp and is more skilled then the Snowman by a factor of like 500 and has a dura neg sword.

Also explain it
Is the speed amp passive by default? Even with the 2x speed amp, the Snowman would still be faster, even with the 10x speed multiplier, it won't be enough to blitz the snowman considering the Snowman is like 13,818,715.52 m/s in his combat speed and reactions, but if Raiden is just gonna be keen on spamming it, the Snowman can just freeze the ground for Raiden to slip over. And also, Chippy snowchips has completely different variable personalities in each chip alone, the snowman doesn't just get happy if his snowchip suddenly got destroyed.

Is the speed amp passive by default? Even with the 2x speed amp, the Snowman would still be faster, even with the 10x speed multiplier, it won't be enough to blitz the snowman considering the Snowman is like 13,818,715.52 m/s in his combat speed and reactions, but if Raiden is just gonna be keen on spamming it, the Snowman can just freeze the ground for Raiden to slip over. And also, Chippy snowchips has completely different variable personalities in each chip alone, the snowman doesn't just get happy if his snowchip suddenly got destroyed.
No, Raiden just spams the apsolute shit out of it, and I don't see sub-rel+ on the Snowman's page so... yeah Raiden outspeeds

Also Raiden is 8-A, breaking fodder ice by stepping on it is totally in-character and none of this really solves the issue of Raiden outskilling to ludicrous degrees

No, Raiden just spams the apsolute shit out of it, and I don't see sub-rel+ on the Snowman's page so... yeah Raiden outspeeds
The speed the Snowman is scaling to is certainly close to Sub-Rel+ even though he upscales from that, so with his regular speed, Raiden would definitely be outsped, 2x amp, cool the Snowman is still faster. 10x amp ain't enough to blitz the snowman since he just becomes 2.14x faster.
Also Raiden is 8-A, breaking fodder ice by stepping on it is totally in-character and none of this really solves the issue of Raiden outskilling to ludicrous degrees
So is the Snowman as well, so I wouldn't say his ice is fodder. He'll still slow Raiden down.

The speed the Snowman is scaling to is certainly close to Sub-Rel+ even though he upscales from that, so with his regular speed, Raiden would definitely be outsped, 2x amp, cool the Snowman is still faster. 10x amp ain't enough to blitz the snowman since he just becomes 2.14x faster.

So is the Snowman as well, so I wouldn't say his ice is fodder. He'll still slow Raiden down.
I know he's outsped, jeez...

No, I don't think you realize, this key of Raiden literally has highly-in-character AP on his ****** running, it's not even going to do anything

No, I don't think you realize, this key of Raiden literally has highly-in-character AP on his ****** running, it's not even going to do anything
What damage did he do when running with that speed or just by walking?

What damage did he do when running with that speed or just by walking?
It's the same lightning he used to amp his strikes against Armstrong in his next key. So uh, I wouldn't be very hopeful on the difference not being enough to break the ice

Generally it depends on how he's feeling but if I recall he was breaking windows and shit against RAY

Back