• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question regarding top-tiers (MUI Goku and Jiren).

I've been out of the loop for a while with the wiki, so had to catch up with some revisions that happened. From what I understood from one of the last revision threads, Gods of Destruction were being considered basically at the top of the Low 2-C chain, since two of them together would perform a 2-C feat.

But then in Toppo's page, it's claimed that his tier is justified by "being equal to a God of Destruction". Later on, he gets beaten by Vegeta, therefore putting the Saiyan firmly at that GoD level.

Shouldn't MUI Goku and Jiren (base and limit breaker) both be considered 2-C then? Since Jiren himself basically shat on two fighters at GoD levels simultaneously (Goku and Vegeta), plus 17.

Just curious about it.

Beerus and Champa specifically are low 2-C and 2-C combined. UI Goku, BUW Jiren, and LSSJ Broly are stronger than them but unquantifiably. Genera is possibly 2-C because he's the strongest mortal and possibly 2-C for stomping out a Beerus level being. GP and the angels are likely 2-C for being above characters like Gogeta.

Note: pls no one lose their bonkers, a member simply asked a question and I simply answered.

Back