• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about the Overvoid...

Hi guys,

I have noticed that the Overvoid is characterized by an infinite, white void. However, one of the scans on the Overvoid's page that depicts it as a black expanse of nothingness. However, there were references to "the Unmanifest Void", as opposed to the Overvoid directly. This is not the first time that the Void has been depicted as a black expanse of nothingness.

I was wondering if there are any scans out there that show the Overvoid or Monitor-Mind as being a black void. Keep in mind that I would prefer the Overvoid to be mentioned (and not just the word "Void" or such).

Thanks guys.

Black or white void is the same shit . It refers to absolute emptiness and the entire fictional verses or creations floats inside it as atoms . Void is literally the largest semi sentinel entity in the fiction as it even serves as the canvas for the real writers .

Well, from description, Mother Night's 'Void', The Source's 'Void' and Overmonitors' 'Void' sounds like same thing. So it kinda difficult to make distinction on them.

Though, in Overvoid's case, its explicitly stated to be 'vast white page/canvas', the important thing is its a 'canvas', white or black is unimportant detail here. To get out into Overvoid means to 'fly outside existence', to truly go 'into the Void'.

Scans for black void? sorry, don't have them.

Back