• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ive just finished watching Part One of Naruto, and realized some things.

How come Sasuke's Chidori is not scaled to Part One Naruto's Rasengan? They did cancel eachother out after all.

Also why is his level 2 curse mark not scaled to One-Tailed Naruto? Since he did fight him in that form.

While I'm onto that topic,I can't say I'm on board with a weak justification for 7-C One Tail based on being supposedly comparable to Choji. Aside from fighting CM2 Sauske, One Tail kid Naruto has no feats of fighting anyone else. So is there some other reason we just say he's 7-C?

Please forgive me if this has been discussed and debunked to death. I've never gone into a Naruto revision thread, so I wouldn't know.

Well that's basically the only reason why they r both 7-C cause of Choji and they r a lot stronger then Choji when going intk their respective transformation state

I think that may just be a problem with who ever made the reasoning for Narutos their. Naruto should just scale to Sasuke who is 7C, not Gaara.

Back