• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about measuring characters in px height upright in the most odd of positions.

NOTE: If this is meant to be somewhere else, move the topic freely. Let's go.

1. As my little pet project rages on, so too does procrastination. After so much effort, I went more reverse than forward; After deciding on "Upright Height" for such characters, I still wanted to compare their cm Height to even px Height.

I might need some tips for this as this is one of me biggest hurdles; & I'm going more backward than the "1st Square on the Table"...

Issue 3 Eldio
Eldio (Wonderful World)'s Idle Animation has his upper body going up & down on a position I can't accurately measure (Eldio is 172cm according to his background.); the angle of his body, & where is positioned has given me some trouble accurately scaling his cm to even the px Height.

But, it's not too bad a problem. As long as I can find a character that sums up all other characters' height by just 1cm -> ???px equally, & scale to all other Character cm Heights, while not a 100% positive chance, I might be able to finally sum that part up entirely. For other cm heights, you'll have to ask me that in the comments. I'll also do Horizon Length for some things (Pupil to Ground, Head to Pupil, & if Ahoges count for OVERALL Height.).

Part 2 Will Have to Wait for now. I wanted to prove the verse' worth even if it means finding a way to conform to this verse's own abilities against everyone else. I'll actually NEED help on that; & no opposing such ideas as such abilities are part of the character's CANON each; like it or not.

WIP, Stay tuned!

BUMP!
Wow... 4+ Days later, I found this post of mine, &...

...Nothing.

Although, I just wanted some help on this anyway. I'll ask around just in case. Until then, I just wanted to do an upright height...

…& if Ahoges also count for height...

Best of luck...

Back