• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A pyromaniac fights a fiery bird (Willow vs The Firebird)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
KFC Intensifies : 7
Crazy fire lady : 0
Incon : 0

DST Willow used wearing Night Armor and Bone Helm
8-B versions used
Speed equalized
Willow is wielding an ice staff, Weather Pain, and Dark Sword
Fight takes place in The Dragonfly Desert (Without the dragonfly), 10 meters apart

Last edited:
Ok, fist, Willow with the bone helmet and nightmare set can bassicaly ignorer the mental damage

Now the biggest problem here, basically both resiste the other means of atack, the abnormality resisting black, white and red damage, and willow resistenting mental atacks with the Survival phisiology and natural fire and heat resistence

The bird has the blinding effect is a big advantage, but not only bernie don't have proper eyes It should be able to still fight, trough It don't resiste the Firebird atacks diferent from willow and is 9-A well maybe It can help willow still fight blind?... well, how great is the Ice staff ice manipulation

Bernie is 9-A, I don't think he'll help that much
Well, It could maybe help her... see?
Can freeze water vapors
How good is against fire things?
Willow has experience with fighting blind in Sandstorms and Moonstorms. Plus Weather Pain functions as a homing attack
Not completle blind, sand and moon storns they still can see a little, It would be closer to fight in the caves without a source of light... in other words, a death sentence

Weather pain Is kinda week, don't It? the bird can probable kill her in the mean time

Right, should It be able to freeze the phonexi them?
Probably
Not relly usefull sinse the phonexi has red resistence... and I'm almost sure the wether pain should be in the 9-A or lower range of weapons
I mean, it is still air manip to push back enemies

Also red damage resistance simply means their durability upscales, it doesn't make them completely immune. Otherwise it would've been stated to be capable of taking hits from comparable sources without any damage

I mean, it is still air manip to push back enemies
No, the weather pain creat a small tornado that damages in rapid sucession with air stikes
Also red damage resistance simply means their durability upscales, it doesn't make them completely immune. Otherwise it would've been stated to be capable of taking hits from comparable sources without any damage
Never say It was immunity, I mean that It would be almost Just small paper cuts, from the low damage of the weather pain I can see It just tikling, especially that I'm almost sure It would be a 9-A weapon, not a 8-B one
Them this is Willow wincon, freezing It before getting blinded

Them this is Willow wincon, freezing It before getting blinded
Keep in mind that The Firebird still passively radiates heat and while it won't hurt Willow, it will eventually break free

But yes, the bird will only use its blinding attack once damaged so it can be frozen safely

Keep in mind that The Firebird still passively radiates heat and while it won't hurt Willow, it will eventually break free

But yes, the bird will only use its blinding attack once damaged so it can be frozen safely
Well, this is discusseble, normaly freezing is considered a "Ignore conventional dura" atack, It should just die after being turned in a block of Ice, but sinse It's probable not willow first move, birb

And just to get this concluded

Bird of Fire FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back