• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scary fat guy meets a little girl (Headless vs Wendy Carter)

Let me trow It out of the way First...

This might be a stomp for Wendy, even if she dies she will just turn in a ghost, you can say It count as incapacitation but here is the catch

The hedless can't damage Abigail, so she will be there damaging It non stop and probable can kill the headless before the 24 hours pass...

And wouldn't even be incapacitation If wendy decide that she will just wait to Abigail to all the work as the Life giving amulets lay in the floor

The hedless can't damage Abigail, so she will be there damaging It non stop and probable can kill the headless before the 24 hours pass...
Are you serious? Literally everyone and their mother can damage Abigail. It's why she doesn't have intangibility

Also Abigail is 9-B, she can't damage Headless

Does Wendy have any Holy items on her? Because Headless reduces damage like 10x if you don't have the means to hurt him (Sekiro's attacks were basically reduced to the point of being ineffective). Blocking Headless' attacks still builds terror and while Wendy does have fear resistance, I'm not sure if it extends to Sekiro's brand of Fear Manipulation that induces death

Are you serious? Literally everyone and their mother can damage Abigail. It's why she doesn't have intangibility

Also Abigail is 9-B, she can't damage Headless
First... Don't every one in the constantine can damage ghosts with the exeption of the player ghosts that they can't see so there is that? Woulen't make more sense that every one has non phisicall interaction?

Well, I could argue she should at leat be 9-A but ok I will do thst in a CRT later...

Well,you gave her some of the best sempre and wepons in the game so I'm sure she is 8-B here

Well,you gave her some of the best sempre and wepons in the game so I'm sure she is 8-B here
9-A, possibly 8-B. I specified 9-A
First... Don't every one in the constantine can damage ghosts with the exeption of the player ghosts that they can't see so there is that? Woulen't make more sense that every one has non phisicall interaction?
She can get hurt by falling rocks and meteors so unless those also have NPI, no, she does not have it
Does Wendy have any Holy items on her?
The Glass Cutter is an item that is exceptionally efficient against monsters made of darkness so close enough

Does Wendy have any Holy items on her? Because Headless reduces damage like 10x if you don't have the means to hurt him (Sekiro's attacks were basically reduced to the point of being ineffective). Blocking Headless' attacks still builds terror and while Wendy does have fear resistance, I'm not sure if it extends to Sekiro's brand of Fear Manipulation that induces death
No, shee dosn't have anything Holy...

About It, DST characters have incredable fear resistence, first they can suffer mental trauma that make them go insane and go back without long lasting effects

Wendy has even better fear resistence thanks to her "Evey one will die so whatever" personality, so she can probable tank his fear manipulstion like nothing, at maximun becoming insane, but the bonde helmet bassicaly ignore problens that would come with It

I woldn't be surprised if Every thing in the constantine hade non phisicall interaction sinse It also traps souls
That feels like NLF. Just because one ghost character can be hurt by everyone makes literally everything have NPI. Wouldn't it make more sense for her to NOT have intangibility? Unless there is an enemy that can't interact with her, don't do that

Abigail can be harmed by every single enemy in DS and DS and all expansions. She doesn't have intangibility and isn't implied to. Furthermore, when you turn into a ghost yourself, you are not intangible. You get stuck on objects. You can become intangible during the possess move, but that's an active action they take to become intangible short term, then exit the object. Its not passive. Its not combat applicable in any meaningful way. And abigail does not do that.
And Abigail doesn't stay around if Wendy is dead to begin with.

Do we have a general don't starve item page? If not, you should list what those items she has in op even do. I've played every version of DS and I don't remember what half of that crap does.
Also wendy's page is a mess. Its copy pasting stuff like using gear into Abigail's section but Abigail doesn't use gear at all. So ignoring that and leaving her at the unarmed small bulding tier that actually makes any sense at all they're both small building level strength and dura. But Abigail's side is a 2 v 1 and Wendy is reviving twice.

The speed gap is so stupidly large this feels like a stomp regardless, and Lazy explorer doesn't fix that. Its only a 25% buff to speed, only movement, and teleporting just means leaving abigail to die.

Literally no reason to think it doesn't.

No. And glass cutter losing half durability (which is its 'effectiveness') has nothing to do with its ability to harm undead, as that only applies to shadows, magical creatures that spawn out of thin air in the constant, not even vaguely comparable to a dead dude with no head beyond vaguely thematically saying 'they're both edgy'.

So she's doign 1/10th of her already lackluster damage v a guy who outspeeds her even with buffs, except she can't move fast and swing with that weapon at the same time to begin with so its probably more like < 1/100th or something ridiculous like that. Abigail is so slow she probably literally doesn't matter at all.

That feels like NLF. Just because one ghost character can be hurt by everyone makes literally everything have NPI. Wouldn't it make more sense for her to NOT have intangibility? Unless there is an enemy that can't interact with her, don't do that
I mean, there is also normal ghots and pig ghots to compare and theye work the samee way just as enemies, thew only real outlier is survivors ghosts that other mobs can't see so there is that...

The speed gap is so stupidly large this feels like a stomp regardless,
Speed equalized
Relax, I foresaw that
Also wendy's page is a mess. Its copy pasting stuff like using gear into Abigail's section but Abigail doesn't use gear at all.
Abigail has her own tab next to the gear tab. I didn't imply that she can use said gear
Do we have a general don't starve item page?

Abigail has her own tab next to the gear tab. I didn't imply that she can use said gear
Oh I see how its laid out. Its put them in 3 tabs, but then sorted their stats by keys, completely ignoring the tabs. Very confusing.

I'd give it to Wendy as is, but I think she should lose the revives unless I'm missing something about him.
She's a nightmare fetishist terror has no reason to effect, her dr (95%) is better than his and she has help. Which can be very strong if its night time. Is it night? If its day Abi is too weak to matter much in face of that DR, probably.
She also has the speed amp via walking stick but his aura likely counters that.

She also has the speed amp via walking stick but his aura likely counters that.
I know, that's why I gave her a Lazy Explorer
Oh I see how its laid out. Its put them in 3 tabs, but then sorted their stats by keys, completely ignoring the tabs. Very confusing.
Listen, they both have 2 iterations since both appear in singleplayer and DST. That's why I arranged their keys based on their appearance in the series

Headless is a ghost technically and does disappear a lot, but the real problem for Wendy is a lack of means to bypass his Damage Reduction. Also his superior lifting strength means that his attacks are more likely to fly through. Also there are other things he could do to incap Wendy but I probably won't elaborate on those because I might go to jail if I did

Wendy has access to a 2 Glass Cutters, 2 Life-Giving Amulets, a Lazy Explorer, Night Armor, and Bone Helm

Wendy only has this
Oh yea that's a good point. Bone helm (70%) and night armor (95%) stack. He essentially can't even hurt her. I suppose he could hit her enough time for insanity to spawn help, which could kill Wendy? But she could just remove the night armor when too close if needed.

"the real problem for Wendy is a lack of means to bypass his Damage Reduction."
This applies to him more than her.
Her DR on a single piece of armor is better than his if its really reducing damage to 10%.

Thee bone helmet makes the nightmare creature passive, so It make all the problens of insanit ignorable by wendy
Oh.
I don't think Wendy actually has any way to lose this fight even if it was 1 v 1 then. She's immune to his main hax and borderline immune to pure physical damage.

Also Headless' fog around him makes enemies crazy slow and much slower than him even. Also Headless deals damage past your guard if you're not using Holy Manipulation like Divine Confetti or Lilacs Umbrella. Headless' terror functions incredibly different to regular Fear Manipulation given it builds up rather than straight up causes a person to feel fear. Sekiro himself can reduce build-up and has resistance to the Fear inducing properties, but if too much accumulates, he dies on the spot.

Yeah, survivors have a weird interaction with fear as it causes build up in insanity for them so their physiology kinda protects them

Also Headless' fog around him makes enemies crazy slow and much slower than him even. Also Headless deals damage past your guard if you're not using Holy Manipulation like Divine Confetti or Lilacs Umbrella. Headless' terror functions incredibly different to regular Fear Manipulation given it builds up rather than straight up causes a person to feel fear. Sekiro himself can reduce build-up and has resistance to the Fear inducing properties, but if too much accumulates, he dies on the spot.
Not particularly far from sanity and can we have 1 match that's actually two somewhat comaprable characters fighting without resorting to
- lmao hax 1 shot lmao.

I wille also say, The headless probable can still damage Wendy, after all other monster Stille can damage her even with a set of armor like that, It will just be a lot lesse damage so Wendy probable has a amazing dura adavantage here but also is weaker?...

Well, her weapons que break before she can kill the headless, so giving her a hambat would probable help this fight be more... "Playable"

Ok, now she has a 9-A weapon for the hole fight, It still does less damage them the glasscutter so should still be Fair...

So the question still is, can Wendy kill the headlews before her armor break?

Ok, now she has a 9-A weapon for the hole fight, It still does less damage them the glasscutter so should still be Fair...

So the question still is, can Wendy kill the headlews before her armor break?
Probably not.
Hambat / 10 is like slightly under 6 damage. A rabbit has 25 hp. Wendy does 25% less damage. It'd take her 5-6 hits to kill a single rabbit and constant rabbits aren't noted to be particularly durable or anything.
She's doing less than tickling him.

Probably not.
Hambat / 10 is like slightly under 6 damage. A rabbit has 25 hp. Wendy does 25% less damage. It'd take her 5-6 hits to kill a single rabbit and constant rabbits aren't noted to be particularly durable or anything.
She's doing less than tickling him.
It's more game mechanics, hambat is considered one of the best comvat wepons and normally used to desfeat bosses like toadstool, so still a great 9-A

I don't think 1/10th of 25% off of hambat is 9-a is my point.
She's not hitting him for hambat damage, she's hitting him for like less than 1% of his health, probably, with how high his durability is.

She probable need more the lazy explorer tem the life givin amulets sinse she will only die whem her armor break, at thid point the best the amulets will do is put the headless to sleep nso she can run to her base and craft more armor... But the amulet has shit sleep range

I don't think 1/10th of 25% off of hambat is 9-a is my point.
She's not hitting him for hambat damage, she's hitting him for like less than 1% of his health, probably, with how high his durability is.
Kinda fair I guess, But It eill still do damage... And compare with a rabbity is kinda odd sinse the creature of the constantine are relly diferent to real ones... Like, rabbits have antlers so there is that

Back