• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scary fat guy meets a little girl (Headless vs Wendy Carter)

Looking at the vid you posted I don't think so. His sword is absolutely huge.
In the gif, the Redbird is around extended melee range and it still falls asleep

And if that link doesn't work, just look at the gallery of this page and find the one with the caption "Wilson resurrecting while a nearby Redbird is put to sleep"

In the gif, the Redbird is around extended melee range and it still falls asleep

And if that link doesn't work, just look at the gallery of this page and find the one with the caption "Wilson resurrecting while a nearby Redbird is put to sleep"
Hmm yea you right.
Sleep manipulation in DS can make the librarian that Ie forgot the name sleep, and she also has self sustanence 3 (no need to rest)
If you die near her in pvp does she sleep? If she doesn't, Amulet is not bypassing sleep resist. In the same way ice staff and flingermatic freeze in different hits, two things doing the same thing doesn't mean they're 100% comparable.

Hmm yea you right.

If you die near her in pvp does she sleep? If she doesn't, Amulet is not bypassing sleep resist. In the same way ice staff and flingermatic freeze in different hits, two things doing the same thing doesn't mean they're 100% comparable.
Players are suposed to be frindly so game mechanics make it thst the amulet don't put any player to sleep

If I recall, yeah
Well the wiki says nothing about it so I'll just assume you are right lol.
I don't really see how this helps her win though. The arena doesn't say she has her crafting stations and it would be dumb to give her them. That's just stacking too many advantages to 1 side.

Well the wiki says nothing about it so I'll just assume you are right lol.
I don't really see how this helps her win though. The arena doesn't say she has her crafting stations and it would be dumb to give her them. That's just stacking too many advantages to 1 side.
I kinda got confused and trough it taked place in the constantine... Well, if wendy can find materials she can still make her a new station

She's just about in Headless' range of fog so she'd probably need to teleport away first though the Headless can teleport after her. Can she resist his fog that slows her down?

Headless isn't particularly bothered by resurrecting enemies so he should be fine. The main character in Sekiro can resurrect twice and Headless doesn't give a damn.

She's just about in Headless' range of fog so she'd probably need to teleport away first though the Headless can teleport after her. Can she resist his fog that slows her down?
Profile says that fog makes you walk. She's already walking. Does it do something else?

That's... really worded badly it but basically she can't run or dash while in it, she's basically slowed to the slowest possible movement when in the fog. Sekiro who could formally dash and dodge/weave is basically forced to stand his ground because of the Headless' fog.

That's... really worded badly it but basically she can't run or dash while in it, she's basically slowed to the slowest possible movement when in the fog. Sekiro who could formally dash and dodge/weave is basically forced to stand his ground because of the Headless' fog.
Hum... Yes, this shouldn't brother her, no don't starve survivor run, they normaly are just walking fast

Oh. That's just her baseline movement. Don't Starve characters don't run outside of buff wolfgang/holding a walking stick equivalent.
It just negates her movement speed amp.

And just to get this concluded

Necklessbeard FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back