• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Prosecutor Takes A Crack At Fighting A Superhero

Pre-amp Flash (the one in the OP) is 308 973.544 Joules with his Supersonic punch. So Brawl seems to have gotten the number wrong.

Post-amp Flash (the one you’ve all been using since you mention stuff like his fight against GA which happened after he got amped) scales to 7 708 333.33 Joules (Oliver scales down from his explosive arrows, you can find my calc under Flash’s supersonic punch).

I actually acknowledged that in my post. Due to the Calculator’s... poor use of grammatical structure, I couldn’t tell what numbers were complete numbers and which weren’t, I.e whether 308k Joules was the calc result or not. Hence the whole ‘I think it’s far higher than this but I can’t tell’, I was actually hoping someone would correct me if I were wrong. Especially since, last I checked, 308k Joules wasn’t 9-B. Seems a lot higher than that.

All right. Yeah the European and American system being used at the same time is confusing. But 308k joules is still wall level yeah.

Dang. I made a whole scenario for it and everything...

I put in work (not really much work, tbh, but work nonetheless) for the optional story in the thread...

Back