• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash/Arrowverse Revisions

I tried, but I can't really find a way of calculating the satellite feat properly.

Maybe just mention the feat as "destroyed a crashing satellite that would have caused widespread damage if it landed" with some adjustments to better reflect the severity of the situation?

I can't find anything that wouldn't require stretching the truth, so that seems fine.

Everything looks pretty good on my end. So I think it can be applied.

Andytrenom said:
Went through the Arrowverse page and here's everyone who I think will scale from Reverse Flash
These are the profiles that need to be edited. Will try to do so after lunch

I did the changes but something came up. I forgot Wally had a Flashpoint key which we didn't discuss, so I had to put it at unknown.

What should the rating actually be?

Back