• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A profile for Ibuki and Makoto (Street Fighter)

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
So first off, if this is in the wrong board, apologies.

Now, I'm trying to make a profile page for Ibuki and Makoto from Street Fighter seeing as they don't have one.

I'll be adding here what I got for Ibuki and Makoto. I'll be adding a spoiler button to keep things more organized.

Summary

Ibuki (ÒüäÒüÂÒüì) is a video game character from the Street Fighter series, first appearing in Street Fighter III: New Generation. She is a young ninja living in a village entirely composed of ninjas, where she has been training since childhood. Although Ibuki is a well-trained ninja, she'd rather live the life of a normal teenager and dislikes training. She has a light-hearted personality but can be somewhat superficial at times by judging people by the way they look, behave, clothe, as well as their fighting performance.

Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C

Name:
Ibuki

Origin: Street Fighter

Classification: Human, Kunoichi

Powers and Abilities: /to be added/

Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Fought on par with Karin Kanzuki, is Sakura's rival)

Speed: At least Supersonic+ (Dodged an unexpected attack from Karin and fought on par with her)

Lifting Strength: Superhuman+

Striking Strength:
Class TJ

Durability:
Small Town level+ (Comparable to Karin and Sakura)

Stamina: High

Range: Standard melee range, Several meters with bombs and kunais

Standard Equipment: Kunais, bombs, a piece of cloth she can use to glide in the air

Intelligence: Above average

Weaknesses: She is sometimes arrogant and petty

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

/to be added/

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Summary

Makoto (Òü¥ÒüôÒü¿) is a Street Fighter character from Street Fighter III 3rd Strike and Super Street Fighter IV. She is a tomboyish Japanese teenager looking to bring back the glory to her late father's dojo. Although she's still young and a bit short, her karate form is very impressive.

Makoto's fighting style is Rindoukan karate. With calmly performed special moves, rapid movements and punches or kicks that have her full body weight behind them, she has a lot more power than expected from her small body. She displays the "total victory with one hit" essence of karate.

Makoto loves the heat of battles, she fears no one, and will challenge any opponent. While she is still young, many fighters are impressed by her skill and power, and urge her to continue her training.

Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C

Name:
Makoto

Origin: Street Fighter

Classification: Human, Martial Artist, Current owner of Rindo-Kan Dōjō

Powers and Abilities: /to be added/

Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Fought on par with Ryu to raise the popularity of her dōjō, defeated many fighters in her Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike ending; among them are Cammy and Ryu)

Speed: At least Supersonic+

Lifting Strength:
Superhuman+

Striking Strength:
Class TJ

Durability:
Small Town level+

Stamina:
High. Has fought many opponents challenging her dōjō one after the other.

Range: Melee range

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Makoto is a very skilled combatant. Her Karate is very impressive and she has been complimented for it by many experienced fighters

Weaknesses: Nothing notable

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

// to be added //

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

I'd like some opinions on these profiles. Are they good enough to be implemented?

Thank you.

I suppose that this seems reasonable, as long as they are scaled from other Street Fighter profiles.

Back