• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Profile for Cythonna

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
I was scrolling through the Profile Request list when I came upon an interesting character name Cythonna. She was apparently the Kryptonian Goddess of Ice and Darkness and had her own story arc.

She's strong enough to Casually knock away Post-Crisis Supes and Supes said that her blows were more powerful than the three supervillains he once executed (Darkseid, Doomsday and Mongul). In addition, he states that her strength is greater than any foe he's ever faced.

In fact, Supes only beat her by tricking her into entering the core of a sun with him, upon which her weakness to heat and light weakened her to the point that she was beatable, albeit still stronger than Supes.

Now, a lot of these statements seems overly hype-ridden since she only really appeared as a one-off villain. That said, if I was to make a profile for her, would she just be scaled of Post-Crisis Supes, or would she be higher via scaling to Darkseid?

Some other statements include being as powerful as Rao, Kryptonian God of the Sun and "one of the most powerful beings in the DC Multiverse". This seems rather fishy to me since we have things like these hanging around, but it might be worth noting.

Well, she can probably be scaled as "At least High 4-C. Likely 4-B", based on being so much stronger than Superman, and the three alternative universe Kryptonians that he once executed, but not remotely take the statement of being one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse seriously.

Back