• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Professional Wrestling Page on vsbattle featuring WWE and AEW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Amelia's interpretation is probably fine then, as long as there are no serious objections from others.

Alright I guess I have to remove the word scan then.
I'm sick and tired of being treated like someone who doesn't know what's going on.
Yeah. It might seem like a minor thing, but it's not the way to make profiles at all here.
Not there way at all ?
Then why did Lolipop the King/Mods who agreed back then added the word "(Here)" on this page Lucubra Vilgax page abilities section.
After it was accepted in the CRT.
Just like damage said
"There is no rule on Vsbattle to use the word "(Scan)".
Meanwhile you have people use the word (Here) for linking the feat, Which itself is the same principal.
You can't possibly be serious that Vilgax page went to like 6 different revisions and nobody has issue with it.
But nope it's....not allowed.
By default I gave you an example of the same principal being used.
With that being said I'm removing my name of WWE supporters page and will not be giving any input or making any WWE threads moving forward I'm extremely disturbed by all this, and yes while nobody is losing their sleep over a minor word, With all due respect to everyone I don't want to have to do anything with this verse or it's supporters moving forward from now onwards.👍

You got told to fix a formatting issue and turned into the Joker

it is literally not that big of a deal

You got told to fix a formatting issue
Considering the fact someone else used it on the page given in the example above, That in itself proves it's not a formatting issue to begin cause if it was the it would've been fixed on Lucubra Vilgax's page.
It's not a formatting error !
it is literally not that big of a deal
Appeal to motive fallacy, If it isn't that big of a deal then why is Jericho's Weapon's being available in a key or not an issue, Surely someone who has seen the show can explain what he uses and what he doesn't as well.

Last edited:
If it isn't that big of a deal then why is Jericho's Weapon's being available in a key or not an issue, Surely someone who has seen the show can explain what he uses and what he doesn't as well.
So your comeback is… scrolling through another thread to find a post where I pointed out that the keys weren’t properly done on Jericho’s profile, saying if I was actually a fan I wouldn’t need to go onto his profile to know this stuff?

What is the problem here? I have a hard time keeping track.

Ok read through a bit

I think that the merging of Wrestling verses thing that the thread was made for is agreed on and can be implemented, and now conversation has veered off topic onto general WWE additions, which should probably be discussed in another thread imo

So your comeback is… scrolling through another thread to find a post where I pointed out that the keys weren’t properly done on Jericho’s profile, saying if I was actually a fan I wouldn’t need to go onto his profile to know this stuff?
This isn't about comebacks, Not everything we talk about is in passive aggressive rivalry.
There are several characters who has optional equipments on their profile and users have to explain them, Not only did the person who made that Jericho NOT explain what version of Jericho is being used but you now are saying this is not an issue ? And why can't I use examples from other threads as supporting evidence.
Meanwhile there is no rule against it on Vsbattle then it get's to be treated like a formatting issue not by any mod but you, This is a complete Red Herring you first said it's not an issue then went ahead to treat it like an issue after all while no mods have issue with it, I don't wanna be part of WWE verse or it's matches 🙏 it's extremely disturbing Ad hominem.
Whatever I use for pages have already been implemented on other pages example of Vilgax being given above, With all due respect I already stated I don't wanna be part of this verse and talk to it's supporters it's not fun.

Not only did the person who made that Jericho NOT explain what version of Jericho is being used
Because the key is mentioned nowhere on the profile except the bottom, if someone sees something like 9-B on the AP section instead of say 9-B | 9-B, guess what, they’re gonna assume there isn’t any keys for that character because if there were they would/should be listed in AP and other stats, even if the only difference is equipment

I agree this is getting off topic and out of hand though, so I’m more than happy to drop this

Because the key is mentioned nowhere on the profile except the bottom
Keys are supposed to mentioned on bottom that's our general formatting rule it was even argued here but yes overall it's good,
You can simply ask the user who are knowledgeable on the character itself or are making the match. This has gone off topic and I do not wish to continue this, Just leave me be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back