• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A possible CW Flash Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, we all know that CW Flash is only as strong, fast, and smart as the plot wants him to be. In this thread i'll be stating his best speed feat. Because the plot demands.

When CW Flash was fighting The Turtle for the first time. Turtle paused time and stopped Flash in his tracks. The second time Flash fought Turtle, Flash managed to be fast enough to MOVE in time stop and defeat Turtle. I'm not exactly sure what speed that'll put Flash. But, according to Archie Sonic fans, he has inifinite speed. Which I HIGHLY disagree with. Anyway, i'm going to take an educated guess here and say that particular feat would be FTL. Usually because, according to Einstien, when travelling at light speed, Time Dilation occurs. When time "slows down" in your perspective. Time was completely STOPPED in Flashes perspective. Also, Turtle had stronger pulses of that Time Stop which made the feat even stronger. I'm not sure if this would count as a feat. Hell, I can even accept it if you call it an outlier. But, I was just concerned about what I saw.

Flash fighting Turtle for the first time.

Flash fighting The Turtle for the second time.

Thanks

Celestial Pegasus said:
Sounds like a massive outlier, since he isn't consistently on such a level.
Yeah, I guess. But we all know that Flash is only as strong as the plot wants him to be. Honestly, that sounds like lazy and uncreative writing somtimes. This is just his BEST speed feat that I was concerned about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back