• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 19

WHYNAUT said:
"I have plenty of computers and I can easily create them en masse. I can give the entire country free and wireless access to the internet too. Kittens will be here tomorrow"
I reply in a very serious tone.
Waluigi by megamorrison-d489awv
"Good"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Well, i figured i should look how you are doing. This place needs work, but i think it will look pretty nice when it finishes."
"Thanks. I'm working hard on it. I want to finish as much as possible today since I have no idea when the tournament of power Omni told us about will start"

"Well I need to get back to working"

I start constructing more buildings out of metal and transmute water from the sea to create more building materials.

The Rahkshi that spread the message come back.

Am I missing two? Maybe they got eaten by a sea monster or something.

I decide to test out the abilities i may have gotten from those 2 snake things, easily hitting a bird many kilometers into the air without even knowing it was there

I fly back to Melvin and Walter.

"You guys can bet inside my base if you want to. It has some excellent chairs and couches"

PsychoWarper said:
What the hell is with this... ive never had such good Kraut before.
A man in a military uniform and a tusk force suddenly bust in to the resturant.

"Restrain the SCP !"

The man shouts as the member of the task force jump on top of the salad

PsychoWarper said:
[Yeah looking at it now your right, retcon]
I jump back as the men jump on my salad.
The tusk force brings away the salad for reaserch on it's supernatural proprieties and give to you a perfectly normal Cool Kraut Salad instead.

Also they bring away the cook and all the stuff memebers, and put the resturant under quarantine, just in case.

They then gently ask you to eat your vegetables and go away.

Im a leader of a major country and I just got told to "go away" ugh...

I start eating my much worse Kraut Salad and walk away.

Overlord775 said:
CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Sure." I answer, curious. [Also, hey i got 4k edits]
"I bet you don't have the skill to do a execute a perfect Doot"
I repeat my bet offer again and then say

"Also we should go inside, i want to try out those couches,"

"you can stay here as long as you want. There's also a Jacuzzi and a sauna. There's a film theater and a fast food restaurant. There's drinks and snacks in the fridge"

Suddenly, a massive, pulsing mass of pitch-black appears in North America, big enough to be seen from orbit quite easily

[i'll try to keep it from accidentally destroiying your country i swear ovo]

Massive hordes of what appear to be bio-mechanically mutated swine fall from the mass, and charge over the landscape in all directions

The people of Vegas seem to completely ignore the event, going about their daily lives as normal. Well, not completely normal, some put their hands together, or offer up a prayer. But aside from that they give no reaction.

I leap into the air and create a barrier out of both magic and alchemy around the state of Nevada, and land on top of it, watching what the creatures are doing.

"I bet you don't have the skill to do a execute a perfect Doot"
I repeat my bet offer again and then say

"Also we should go inside, i want to try out those couches,"

"Alright, you got a bet." I go inside.

Back