• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 19

I suddenly look (insert the direction of Kabus and co. from me). I feel something.

Someone needs to be fed.

I blast off to Kabus and wave.

"Hey, I heard you were going to eat something."

Weeabo's unconscious body is finally found by some heroes looking around.

Although he has been stabbed in the lung, he was still alive.

He was brought back to Japan and is now resting.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Weeabo's unconscious body is finally found by some heroes looking around.

Although he has been stabbed in the lung, he was still alive.

He was brought back to Japan and is now resting.
"What...the...f**k?" He said, stranged out.

After a few minutes of seeing if I can get rid of the masses with space-time voids, death inducement, or noise, I leave and go back to the city, where I realize Xavier is. He seems to be standing outside of a closed restaurant, disgruntled.

"Oh hey, yeah I decided to see what became of America after I left it, its worse than I thought though this town seems to be thriving"

"Yeah, it's thanks to Reggy, the lucky guy. You remember all that stuff between sir Lizard and that other guy back when we were getting our powers? Well, Sir Lizard destroyed every major city in the country. Because Reggy had been planning on protecting this city, his luck caused Sir Lizard to miss it. Since then he's helped it grow strong, and the only harm that so much as approached it was stuff that I could deal with easily enough. Of course, it seems that the country's been mostly restored, but it completely fell behind in the rush to adapt. Its economy is collapsed and its trade relations have broken down, some of its lands declared independence, and worst of all, it doesn't seem to know how to deal with superpowers yet. I read through some history, and it seems to have all ways been a nation that was slow to change."

@Yobo [Walter, Melvin and Whyr are at Whyr's new country.

RR is somewhere i don't know.

Odd and Xavier are at america.

Kabus and Barian are in Japan.

No idea where Hl3 is.

Monarch is just looking around.

Steven is dead.

Swathing is dead.

Tor is in america.

No idea where Exodus is.

No idea where Douglas is.]

[In all our conversations, you never corrected him. You just created radiation, which Crimson convinced him is something normal for lizards.]

[Jsut found that funny.]

Back