• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 19

Weeabo takes some damage, but nothing Major as he blocked.

He then slashes at her, and while she is to far away to take damage, his slashes make shockwaves and air gusts at the statue's direction.

"Shockwaves, huh? They're more like my thing." the statue jumps at full speed behind Wea and stabs him in the back.

A Rahkshi bringing the message arrives to my location and tells the message

I am interested by this "Utopia" that Whyr is building, so i decide to teleport to that place.

"HI !"

I shout as i arrive there.

Hl3 or bust said:
i notice many of the snake things traveling throughout asia, although they don't seem to be doing much
[At max 100 of them are in the entirety of Asia now so there aren't that many of them]

I activate the cobalt high power nuke that a powery boi hid while we were fighting. [Now I must go, so even if I survive the stab assume I fainted.]

having run off a while ago from the tall man, and somehow being accidentally snuck up on by 2 of the snake things, i insitictively transmute them

[Im assuming the bomb hit us.]

The stab hit's Weeabo's lung, while his stab went right through the Statue's throat. Weeabo pushes his sword sideways and destroys the rest of the Statue's neck.

The bomb goes of, blowing back Weeabo and the Statue. Weeabo is alive, but knocked out, while the Statue is presumed dead.

Winner: Weeabo.

[Now i won't use Weeabo until he heals.]

"Sure. It's still being constructed, but I can show you some stuff. This is my base", I point at a huge building that looks like a castle, but that also looks very futuristic at the same time.

I look at the castle and say my honest opinion

"From the looks of it, it seems that you were unsure if go futuristic or classic, so you slimpy decided to do both."

"Yeah. A castle fits with my powers and personality, but futuristic stuff is always neat.

Next is my uhh... Rahkshi safe house?", I point at a large building that looks like a cube.

"You can take a look inside if you want"

As im walking about I continue to hear about this "Saviour",

Who is this person? Their talked about almost as if their a god

"I'd say, you must have really utilized your artistic touch greatly in the construction of that building"

I say in a sarcastic tone

"Also i already know you have a shitton of underlings, so let's just move on"

"I have mase multiple buildings of different sizes for any possible immigrants. I have made large port for boats and I've made underwater establishments. If you're interested in any of those then you can take a look. Other then that I'm afraid it's still a bit empty here."

Overlord775 said:
*Breaths in
"oh BOY"

"You are missing the main things that allow a country to trive"
"Don't worry construction is very fast and it's not like any other countries that exist. So is there anything else I can do for you?"

WHYNAUT said:
"Don't worry construction is very fast and it's not like any other countries that exist. So is there anything else I can do for you?"
"Look, i'm telling you, without **** and kittens this country isn't even surviving his first week"

I say in very serius tone

"Well, i figured i should look how you are doing. This place needs work, but i think it will look pretty nice when it finishes."

"I have plenty of computers and I can easily create them en masse. I can give the entire country free and wireless access to the internet too. Kittens will be here tomorrow"

I reply in a very serious tone.

Back