• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 19

[Tbh i could have ended this fight in my first action since the statue is baseline High 4-C while Weeabo is like 400X into the tier, but acting in character is fun.]

[I mean, the statue was supposed to be fought in a skill-based duel]

The statue spins and hits a large area like an helix

The statue's too far away to be hit by a puny 14 meters blade.

[@WHY it's not a duel if the statue's blade breaks. If you want this to stop the statue can flee.]

[Do you want the statue to flee? I can do it now.]

The statue's blade returnsn normal size and she stabs at the jugular.

I enter Vegas and begin walking around checking out the town.

As im walking through the town I hear multiple people talk about some saviour.

The Statue blocks the hit and strikes back. [They're also falling in mud from several dozens of meters btw]

I broadcast a message around the world and I have some Rahkshi bring it to places where my message wouldn't reach otherwise.

"I am Whyr Nauth. You may know me from the New British Empire and from certain events that have transpired in the last few days. However this message doesn't have anything to do with all of that! I have made a new country on the Atlantic Ocean. In this world full of change I want to create a safe haven for all superhuman and supernatural creatures. I welcome creatures of any sort as long as you can abide the rules of this safe haven. These are the rules:

1. No fighting.

2. No discrimination of any kind.

3. No stealing or other actions that cause others harm.

4. You will not cause any ruckus

5. You will listen to authorial figures

That's all! Thank you for your attention"

[Is it in or out of the hole? And BTW I have only 15 mins left so I'm probably either going to end/be ended this soon or get harmed and retreat]

The Statue grows to 91 meters and jumps out of the hole, while AoE slashing at 1,5 meters of height, which obviously gets higer during the jump. Then she lands on the other side of the hole, at standard size.

Back