• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 19

Suddenly the mass disappears before a massive crack of the same "stuff" appears on the barrier around Nevada just as the mutants reach it, allowing them access

however, this leaves a humanoid figure in the center of where the mass was

[It's basically pressure point manipulation to make things stop moving. Characters less skilled than mine have stopped star sized planets with it along with everything on them and characters with time manipulation have compared it to time stop. It can also be used on attacks to seal away the damage I would receive from them.]

[you said you used it on one of the swind running around]

the swine is entirely stopped due to the sheer apetite energy

The figure is destroyed, but not before creating hundreds of clones, mainly around Odd, that all fire antimatter blasts at him

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Hell yes."
"Ok, this is Doot"

I say as i take an MP3 player than somehow i had and activate it

This is what music it exit form it

Doot - E1M1 Knee-Deep in the Doot

Once the music ends i say this to Walter:

"Now create a trumpet and perfectly reproduce the entire song"

"Ok, this is Doot"

I say as i take an MP3 player than somehow i had and activate it

This is what music it exit form it

Once the music ends i say this to Walter:

"Now create a trumpet and perfectly reproduce the entire song"

With a combination of manipulation of rocks, technology and Magic, i make a decent trumpet.

"Let's D O O T this!" I then play to my heart's content and make the best reproduction of the music you have ever heard.

[Thank god i spent lore points in making Walter a guy who is good at music ovo]

I leap into the void I created to avoid the attacks, since they shouldn;t be able to pass through... at least I hope they can't, that guy couldn't survive it, so they probably can't.

"Judgement!" I yell out, and pillars of holy light are fired up from beneath the opponents.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, hey, there you are! Kaira, this is....a moth." Kabus said, thinking a name.
"He's so kawaii."

Kaira responds to Kabus while looking at Smol Mothra.

Smol Mothra looks back at Kaira and starts buzzing happily.

While Walter is D O O T I N G it out, beams of energy, magic, ice, fire and lightning are lauched out of the trumpet. They all fall in North America in the area the clones are thanks to homing attacks.

What luck. [OVO]

"He's so kawaii."

Kaira responds to Kabus while looking at Smol Mothra.

Smol Mothra looks back at Kaira and starts buzzing happily.

"He's my "son", to say the least."

I clap my hands at Walter

"Very niceu Walter, here's 10 dollars"

I then trow a 10 $ bill, in the form of a paper plane, towards him.

Back