• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 19

[Inner Mongolia is in China @Overlord] While the Weaboo is going towards her, she cuts through the ground to create a pit and stop him. She braces for a jump.

As I walk around I notice some places are doing far better then others.

I continue walking slowly making my way to Vegas.

The Statue predicts the point where the Weaboo will land and jumps back far enough to avoid getting hit. When the Weaboo lands, she lunges at him.

[People that get affected directly by the old one's mind hax istantly die, right ?]

[This isn't mindhax, they just go batshit insane Outer Gods style. There's difference between type 4 and type 3. No, they don't die. I won't kill you either.]

[He barely blocked it.]

As the statue goes for Weeabo throat, he does a spin, gets behind the statue and goes for a horizontal slash at her back.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
[This isn't mindhax, they just go batshit insane Outer Gods style. There's difference between type 4 and type 3. No, they don't die. I won't kill you either.]
[Insanity debuff says otherwise]

As i get mindscrewed to death, the blue orb elixir reverses back time to the moment i was about to enter the dimension.

[This has become NPC battles ovo]

I have killed a few of the superhuman soldiers and get bored. I decide to start flying to URanus

His hand gets a deep cut (not enough to cut it off), but Weaboo uses the opening the statue got from that strike to try stabbing her chest.

The Statue barely jumps back, but a shard of concrete is smacked of her chest. Thank to russian culture she was a woman and had more concrete in that zone

[I need help. I think even with the time reversal i would still be under the effect of the madness hax. Can anyone remove memeries or cure minds ?]

Overlord775 said:
[I need help. I think even with the time reversal i would still be under the effect of the madness hax. Can anyone remove memeries or cure minds ?]
[If Walter got there he could Null it, but he is eating atm.]

The Statue screams in the japanese she heard in an embassy while she was invading the czek republic [sorry for having likely misspelled the name of your country if you're from there] (Something like "shet that crazy thing is arriving pack your stuff and run") to confuse the weaboo and jumps behind him, hitting the katana-wielding hand.

i see someone............."going mad" in the distence, and it's the really tall guy fro earlier

i go over to him, and reach into his past, finding his quite-bad fuckup and undoing it

Weaboo smirks and blocks the attack. "ÒâÅÒâÅÒâÅÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒü»µ£¼Òü«õ©¡Òüºµ£ÇÒééÕÅñÒüäÒâêÒâ¬ÒââÒé»ÒüºÒüÖ´╝üÒüéÒü¬ÒüƒÒüîÒüôÒü«Òé¬Òé┐Òé»ÒéÆÚ¿ÖÒüÖÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒü¿µÇØÒüåÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüÒüéÒü¬ÒüƒÒü»ÚûôÚüòÒüúÒüƒÕâÅÒüºÒüÖ´╝üõ╗赡╗Òü¼´╝ü" Weaboo strikes back with a slash.

[Weaboo strikes back; Return of the Statue]

The Statue blocks and strikes at the ground while jumping away, creating a pit. Weirdly enough, it starts to rain.

Weeabo jumps away from the pit. "Úø¿´╝ƒÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒüôÒéîÒéÆÞªÜÒüêÒüªÒüèÒüŵêªÒüäÒü½Òü¬ÒéïÒü»ÒüÜÒüºÒüÖ´╝ü"

He starts jumping around.

Mud starts to form. While keeping an eye on Weaboo and a hand on the sword, the statue goes full size and starts moving mud to create an hill.

Back