• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 19

As Weeabo loses his hax, he realises this statue wants a just fight. He goes into his third and actual final form. He powers down to match the statue strength and challenges her.

Hl3 or bust said:
I begin to atomize and absorb large parts of the woman
She dodged the atomizing attacks.

"Can't be reasoned with, eh? Sorry but there's.... a lot of things that I need to do. Bye."

Saying before going to the original plane where Old Ones originated from.

[The statue is as skilled as the best russian sword man while Weeabo is as skilled as the best japanese sword man. This is gonna be cool.]

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
She dodged the atomizing attacks.

"Can't be reasoned with, eh? Sorry but there's.... a lot of things that I need to do. Bye."

Saying before going to the original plane where Old Ones originated from.
I realize that i should not just be floating around and should instead help with the fight.

I use my inter-dimensional teleport to appear in the dimension the crazy girl escaped to.

"Rise and shine, it's time to die."

I say with a mokey voice.

"þºüÒü«õ╗▓ÚûôÒü½µØÑÒü¬ÒüòÒüä´╝üµ¡╗Òü¿Òü«µêªÒüäÒéÆÒüùÒéêÒüå´╝ü" He says in shit japonese, draws his 7 meter long katana and charges at the statue.

"ÒüôÒéîÒü»µÑ¢ÒüùÒüäÒüáÒéìÒüå" He slashes the statue from far away, getting closer to her.

As im flying home I decide to head back to America to see what became of it.

[Remember I left America before Spider even destroyed Phoenix]

Overlord775 said:
I realize that i should not just be floating around and should instead help with the fight.

I use my inter-dimensional teleport to appear in the dimension the crazy girl escaped to.

"Rise and shine, it's time to die."

I say with a mokey voice.
[You can travel to higher plane of existence?]

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
[You can travel to higher plane of existence?]
[Dusknoir has the ability to teleport himself between the normal universe and the ghost world, aka the afterlife. So i think i should be able to go there]

In the meantime I watch the fight from above, preparing orbital destruction in case the weaboo wins, even tho I'm not sure it will be enough, and Duat travel in case the Statue wins, even though I'm pretty sure that I'd get outmatched and killed

Landing in America I find it to be a wasteland,

Damn... what did they do to this place? I think as I begin wandering around.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Weeabo enters a defensive possession as he tries to rush to the statue.
The statue goes back. She has an entire planet to do so, after all. then she jumps, Landing behind Weaboo and stabbing her, while preparing to block an eventual attack.

[Fine. But just traveling to other universes shouldn't be able to.]

"You really are persistent. I like it."

But this is the worst place where one can fight Velvet. The Old Ones look at him, inducing madness upon the man.

The statue goes back. She has an entire planet to do so, after all. then she jumps, Landing behind Weaboo and stabbing her, while preparing to block an eventual attack.

Weeabo jumps away from the stab, barely avoiding the attack. He get's ready to block a attack if needed.

PsychoWarper said:
Landing in America I find it to be a wasteland,
Damn... what did they do to this place? I think as I begin wandering around.
[Spider turned america back to normal, so it's no longer a wasteland]

[We're in Inner Mongolia right?]

The Statue jumps away a few meters, just enough to react to an imcoming attack.

Back