• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Fight takes place in a random Chuck e' Cheese.
  • Speed is =.
  • they both start ten meters apart from each other.
  • Sonic.exe's abilities related to Andy's Vision are restricted
  • Afton's Fate manipulation is restricted.
  • Neither have prior knowledge
  • Sonic.exe is bloodlusted
  • SBA otherwise
"Hey losers! I got some ******* gift for you!": 3 (HonestlyBored24, LeoEpicGamer8910, Perequeliri993)
  • Scales to Metal door pulverization: 0.00969 tons of TNT
"I may be a god, but I'm not THE God, okay?":
  • Scales to Baseline: 0.005 tons of TNT
INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
For starters, Mimic-wannabe Sonic can’t keep up with Davey’s danmaku-esque punches. He can’t do anything if Davey gets physical. Faker Sonic.exe can use TK to restrain Davey for a bit and even choke him, but Davey can just use the Death Stare. Make Metal Sonic- I mean Sonic bloodlusted so it won’t be as stompy.

For starters, Mimic-wannabe Sonic can’t keep up with Davey’s danmaku-esque punches. He can’t do anything if Davey gets physical. Faker Sonic.exe can use TK to restrain Davey for a bit and even choke him, but Davey can just use the Death Stare. Make Metal Sonic- I mean Sonic bloodlusted so it won’t be as stompy.

But doesn't RCK sonic have massively hypersonic plus reaction speed? That's not equalized, according to this.

But doesn't RCK sonic have massively hypersonic plus speed? That's not equalized, according to this.
“The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.”

The thing is, sonic's combat speed, subsonic, is already the slowest out of the two, as he is baseline and davey is 59 m/s iirc.

The thing is, sonic's combat speed, subsonic, is already the slowest out of the two, as he is baseline and davey is 59 m/s iirc.
Even then, what’s stopping Davey from just using the Death Stare if Sonic tries to TK him? Sonic doesn’t know that looking at Davey will kill him.

Even then, what’s stopping Davey from just using the Death Stare if Sonic tries to TK him? Sonic doesn’t know that looking at Davey will kill him.
At least the punches will no longer be a problem.
So if I bloodlust sonic this will be at least somewhat fair?

Well, Slightly-Less-Egotistical Sonic.exe will now use his actual good abilities, so he can probably keep Purple Guy at bay for a while. That being said, once William realizes he can’t hit Sonic, he’ll likely resort to his Death Stare, which Sonic has no counter to. Unless Sonic is able to kill Dave before he uses the Death Stare, Sonic’s gonna be Davey’s next victim.

Therefore, I vote I Always Come Back FRA. No one can wrestle ol’ Davey indeed.

Well, Slightly-Less-Egotistical Sonic.exe will now use his actual good abilities, so he can probably keep Purple Guy at bay for a while. That being said, once William realizes he can’t hit Sonic, he’ll likely resort to his Death Stare, which Sonic has no counter to. Unless Sonic is able to kill Dave before he uses the Death Stare, Sonic’s gonna be Davey’s next victim.

Therefore, I vote I Always Come Back FRA. No one can wrestle ol’ Davey indeed.
counted

Back