• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Plush Doll vs The God of Destruction who likes his Food

This plush doll Has been accused of stealing Beerus' food. Given no chance to explain, Beerus immediately engages! Battle start!

SBA They're both serious (obviously) Takes place on Earth, however the battlefield can easily shift

Will the cat get revenge for his precious snacks?! Or will Jimmy the Plush Doll be able to slap some sense into Beerus?!

Firstly, screw you for making my OCD flare with all those red links.

And those empty Image and video slots.

I'll vote later cause I must sleep but I'm angry now.

I can't say I don't disagree OwO. But I made Beerus, not Jimmy. ;3

Here's my two cents on this. Since Beerus when serious almost always goes for Hakai, and Jimmy's weakness of being like a child, I feel like he might get hit by Hakai before Jimmy uses conceptual manipulation which is Jimmy's only viable option to put down beerus for good. Jimmy might have a huge speedblitz advantage, possibly, but his childish nature would probably cause him to analyze Beerus first. Since the Hakai can be used at any range and doesn't have a projectile, all Jimmy would see is Beerus saying "Hakai" from a distance and Jimmy goes poof with no chance at using said speed to blitz Beerus.

At worst, Beerus covers himself in Hakai Aura and becomes a stalemate as Jimmy won't be able to touch Beerus lest he gets instantlolhakai'd and Beerus won't be able to tag Jimmy.

If Beerus tries to Hakai, Jimmy says "Lol High Godly+ Toonforce.

Hakai has dealt with High Godly before and what level of toonforce? Just saying loltoonforce ain't enough :p

Edit: saw the justification. I don't really think that's applicable to surviving a Lolhakai, splitting the TV screen.

It's on the Beerus page. Fusion Zamasu in DB Genesis (actually I gotta change it to Infinite Zamasu, fusion Zamasu only had low-Godly) has High-Godly regen.

Bump

Edit: I just realized some people might cite that Precognition would allow Jimmy to dodge the Hakai. The thing is, it depends on how soon he perceives danger. However, I'm still betting Hakai would land as even if Jimmy tries to dodge but is a nanosecond too late, Hakai will land. It's "attack speed" is instant, as in the object that Beerus wants to Hakai will instantly be hit regardless of range.

I mean, technically this can be added now because 3 votes. Anyone else want to chime in first though?

Now that it's 4 votes, it can be added immediately.

Back