• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Furry Austin Powers trifles with the God of Destruction.

Plot: Cat-Sama makes a stop by Beer-samas home to take his slice of cake, Beerus is understandably livid, battle commences.

God help us all.
  • Both are Low 2-C.
  • Speed Equal, because the Cat is faster.
I'll get you, and I'll make it look like a bloody accident!

Don't ******* take my cake peasant.

ff778906-4a89-4012-93fa-f560f4e09501

Last edited:
So, uh...

Hakai?

Yes. Very good.

Kill this monstrosity.

Oh I didn't think this would grab some attention. XD I mean there are others then this but yeah.

Anyways assuming they're equal somewhere in an Alternative Universe, I'd like to think so too... But Beerus can't do that so easily when one can manipulate certain Probability or Time Stop (I checked and surprisingly he doesn't have resistances of this unless brought up) and has some surprisingly scary Reality warping, Duplication with the same bickering qualities as him, summoning the Things (Who aren't just scary looking but effectively Annoying AF), some degree of Magic which apparently seems to give the answers to certain predicaments, and is one cunning trickster of sorts making him exceptionally unpredictable with a more crude and dirty complex from the canon one so he won't hold back in his abilities unlike Beerus who enjoys a good fight and will often drag it out for entertainment value and a bit lazy at time, Which gives Cat more of a chance to use some broken hax against him. They're not Blood lusted so... yeah.

When the videogame is taken into account, if the cat plays his cards right, Cat can also just seal Beerus with his bubbles (they are rendered unable to do any actions in this state.) And throw him away effectively vanishing him too.

Back