• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a Plague Doctor vs a Vtuber (SCP-049 vs Suisei Hoshimachi)

Relevance?
Here you go

“When the thread reaches a valid vote count, a grace period of 24 will be acknowledged, starting when the final vote that resulted in valid vote count was posted. After this time period the match can be added, with proper format, to the respective characters' pages, or, for Tier 2 characters or otherwise locked profiles, requested in the Versus Addition Request Thread”

Here you go

“When the thread reaches a valid vote count, a grace period of 24 will be acknowledged, starting when the final vote that resulted in valid vote count was posted. After this time period the match can be added, with proper format, to the respective characters' pages, or, for Tier 2 characters or otherwise locked profiles, requested in the Versus Addition Request Thread”
I see, but it doesn't relate to what you quoted earlier, which was the High 1-A immortality thing in its extended canon.

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
  • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds

No, here's how it wrosk.

049's combat speed is Subsonic. Let's assume the average, so 102.9 m/s. His movement speed is Average Human, so 6.35 m/s.
Suisei only has a movement speed listed. I believe that when profiles only have movement speed listed, all other speeds are likened to it. As such, Suisei's combat speed is Superhuman, with an average of 23.365 m/s.
Suisei has the slower combat speed between the two, so 049's combat speed is equalized to Suisei's. The multiplier between the two combat speeds is x4.404. Because of that, his movement speed is also "reduced by the same multiplier". So, 23.365 m/s devided by 4.404 = 5.305 m/s.

Other members, correct me if I'm wrong.

No, here's how it wrosk.

049's combat speed is Subsonic. Let's assume the average, so 102.9 m/s. His movement speed is Average Human, so 6.35 m/s.
Suisei only has a movement speed listed. I believe that when profiles only have movement speed listed, all other speeds are likened to it. As such, Suisei's combat speed is Superhuman, with an average of 23.365 m/s.
Suisei has the slower combat speed between the two, so 049's combat speed is equalized to Suisei's. The multiplier between the two combat speeds is x4.404. Because of that, his movement speed is also "reduced by the same multiplier". So, 23.365 m/s devided by 4.404 = 5.305 m/s.

Other members, correct me if I'm wrong.
What about this one

Not asking you to debate on there just asking regarding speed equalization. (Cause one has peak human travel/movement speed but higher reaction/combat speed

Back