• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a Plague Doctor vs a Vtuber (SCP-049 vs Suisei Hoshimachi)

To be honest I don't think 049 has any direct combat exeperience thanks to just going for death touch, so the Vtuber shoving a chainsaw on him would probable woek fine here

To be honest if she has at least some idea of what she is doing I don't think will be easy for the doctor to touch her without getting chainsawed

Suisei has no combat skills, and 049 has made contact with a few MTF upon its interactions, so it should still give him the leeway, because of this 049 gets my vote.
You mean their first encounter where they didn't wanted to kill the doctor and didn't know about his leathal touch?

or I'm missing other events?

I would like some context on that combat skill you mentioned for 049, please. His profile doesn't mention it, only that he's really smart and knowledgeable about surgery and medicine.

You mean their first encounter where they didn't wanted to kill the doctor and didn't know about his leathal touch?

or I'm missing other events?
There are many events in its article about a failed experiment it caused and that resulted in it killing its subjects and trying to be detained by trained MTFs who're the same ones that contain dangerous supernatural phenomena every time.

There are many events in its article about a failed experiment it caused and that resulted in it killing its subjects and trying to be detained by trained MTFs who're the same ones that contain dangerous supernatural phenomena every time.
Wasn’t the only reason they were able to stop him was because they found out his weakness is lavender.

shit he ap stomps then.

All the popular 9-Bs get AP stomped by him that aint fun. suffering from success. 💀
It’s getting harder and harder for me to find 9-B characters that are within her range maybe you could help?

Also are there any characters that are below her in AP but have the Hax necessary to win? (But without making it a stomp)

Back