• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I made this match to mess with someone

Issei Hyoudou vs Link (Breath of the wild)

Both at Large island level

Speed equliazed

Both In character.

Issei (0)
9D4028FD-CBB3-4BC0-BDAD-9521099A8678

>On the profile

Anyways how far into High 6-C is Issei? I've looked through like several pages and it's just a bunch of scaling trees.

BoTW Link > MM Link > a stupidly casual 501.219 gigatons feat done by Gyorg.

Also since it's a ranged match Link's immedieatly oping for arrow spam, and he can slow down his perceptions of time to aim assist.

This is pre-Calamity Link, so IC he only uses the Master Sword (Though it's still going to deal a ton of damage to Issei regardless because of the MS anti-demon's ability. Also, Sword Beams).

Issei is around 600 gigatons iirc

Lastly... "A boy Who can't speak"

>A boy Who can't speak

Disgusted
I'll murder you in your sleep

Are the beams as long ranged as his other items? If so then I'm giving it via master sword beams as they also grant him resistance to a lot of Issei's magic.

Link would most definitely spam arrows at that distance, which would most likely result in Issei being frozen or electrified. Ice Arrows in BOTW can freeze extremely hot things and even things in extreme cold areas. Shock Arrows would just do shit like put Issei in a seizure. Regardless Link incaps and goes up with his sword and finishes him off with the MS' anti-demon ability.

Island level doesn't tell me much. Is this DxD Issei or Pseudo DxD or just Cardinal Crimson Queen.

Also, about the arrows, Issei can use his Wyverns to reflect the attacks. Plus, he can be rather far away and still use some of his best moves.

So they just end up reflecting them back and forth. Also, again knowing which form Issei takes here is important because then we also have to consider Ddraig.

RoboVolcano4 said:
Island level doesn't tell me much. Is this DxD Issei or Pseudo DxD or just Cardinal Crimson Queen.

Also, about the arrows, Issei can use his Wyverns to reflect the attacks. Plus, he can be rather far away and still use some of his best moves.
Pretty sure only energy or magic could be reflected.

That...doesn't make any sense. Nowhere does it say it only reflects energy or magic. If it can reflect something then it stands to reason it can reflect anything.

And then there's the Blazing Fire, DxD's ability to nullify other abilities and then Ddraig.

It's Pseudo DxD, since he can't use True DxD for now. (I'm pretty sure he he can use it; he hinted this after the match with Dulio, but we can't use it in versus matches until he shows it).

TriforcePower1 said:
This is pre-Calamity Link, so IC he only uses the Master Sword (Though it's still going to deal a ton of damage to Issei regardless because of the MS anti-demon's ability. Also, Sword Beams).
Here's the thing though, he has gone up against such abilities several times and endured the damage from such abilities time and again, even from the strongest holy weapon in the verse (his armour protected him from getting the damage to his body directly). Like just recently in Volume 23, he entered a close range slugfest against someone on his level with anti-demonic abilities and endured repeated direct hits just fine.

Anything special about the sword beams though? They could be dodged, countered, divided or reflected if they don't have unique functions / properties that prevent these.

GiverOfThePeace said:
If so then I'm giving it via master sword beams as they also grant him resistance to a lot of Issei's magic.
In Link's first key, it says he can nullify magic with the Master Sword. The resistance comes in his second key. In any case, demonic energy and draconic power - which Ise uses in this form - are different from magic. Anti-Magic is not effective against demonic energy.

Link can reflect attacks back said:
That...doesn't make any sense. Nowhere does it say it only reflects energy or magic. If it can reflect something then it stands to reason it can reflect anything.
I mean, it certainly doesn't seem like Reflect would work on weapons from Sword Birth or Canis Lykaon, for example. But we've seen that weapons and abilities generated by someone's power are affected when Divide is used on them, so that's something.

DxD's ability to nullify other abilities and then Ddraig.

Where's it shown that it can nullify abilities? It's just resistant with the power of infinity. But yeah, there's Ddraig.

How is he the weakest High 6-C Link wwhen he's a Link with the master sword? Also @BFF verse equalization would allow him to nullify his abilities and resist them regardless.

Every time a Link gets the Master Sword, he's always able to at least defeat High 6-C Bosses. Master Sword quite explicitly amps the user after all.

I think I didn't word my question correctly, I meant why is pre-calamity Link High 6-C and end game 5-A, does the 5-A version recieve any sort of amp?

Uh in most other games Link is at least journeying around and getting progressive amps to strengthen himself, I don't see what changes here from pre-calamity Link and post-calamity Link othr then he has other weapons in his arsenal.

By Post-Calamity, I mean end of BOTW. He journeys through Hyrule, defeats bosses, takes Heart Containers, Champion Abilities, awakens the Master Sword's true power and defeats Maz Koshia. He has reasons to be that much stronger.

Back