• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Four Pose Colored
Don't you all want to battle to win a prize?

220px-SoraKH1design
Four against Data Sora
Round 1: both aren't bloodlusted and 5-A four is used

Round 2: Both are Bloodlusted and 4-B is used

Round 1 is an obvious stomp.

Round 2 however, I will have to think on that. What is Data-Sora's starting move? Moreover... what is the AP gap?

Psychomaster35 said:
Round 1 is an obvious stomp.
Round 2 however, I will have to think on that. What is Data-Sora's starting move? Moreover... what is the AP gap?
look at his Profile and you wil understand

So, I am sure that Four has the potential to one shot, but given DS's hax, I suppose it makes it up. And the regen negation as well.

So, how fast is the conceptual hax? And what is the starting range? Because otherwise, Four literally sticks out a hand and mutilates DS.

Like, Data-Sora only has to smack him once, the conceptual attacks are in all offensive Keyblade techniques, after that, the effect is instant, the target just vanishes from existence.

And per SBA 4 Km IIRC, but Data-Sora also holds the range to attack from there.

And so does Four, from a planetary range by the virtue of size. For reference, he is calced to be 198000+ km, which is ~1.43x larger than Jupiter. By being planetary in size, it is most likely that his range of his other abilities have increased as well. Four fires a single zappy from his hand (which is instant) and it would one shot DS.

Data-Sora leads with magic at such distances.

Let's just say that casting Thunder ls likely faster as it would be summoned right above Four.

Mmm... Alternatively, Four has a thought-based BFR, and before you say its range, the range is most likely increased drastically given his size. And there DOES exist a Four within Four due to Astral Projection, and whatever the Four in the EXIT (the pocket dimension in Four's body) does, so does the Four on the outside, demonstrated here, so it can still fight DS there to most likely mutilate him.

Data-Sora just smacks Heartless and they vanish (even random gameplay footage has some as they're fodder).

Now, with someone with no resistance at all like Four... yeah.

By doing Thunder, it is, of course, like lightning. Four, on the other hand, should most likely far upscale from Coiny who could throw a stick from the Desert to Yoyleland in a second, and for reference, said locations are 2760 miles apart. Given throughout the series of how it depicts Four to be far superior to them with outerworldly abilities, he upscales from this, so that would mean he hits faster.

Eh, it was to point out, to say the least. Regardless, it goes either way: create a cloud to shoot Thunder, or fire a massive laser to obliviation.

Theoretically, however, the Zappy would have to be around the size of Earth given the size of Four's hand, and while its true that we never seen Four do anything else aside from moving Black Hole, theoretically, given his size increase, the size of his zappy is most likely larger. For reference, heres Four firing the Zappy.

Wait, if Four is of this size and SBA puts them at 4km in distance of each other... wouldn't this fight just take place in space?

I guess so, given Four is literally 1.43x Jupiter that he doesnt even fit on Earth anymore, so hes literally head on facing DS.

That being said, by SBA of 4 km, thats basically Four being close-up to DS already due to his size, so he could most likely swat him to death or even mutilate by pointing at him due to the sheer close range he is, but to DS, Four is too far for him to reach, forcing him to use his magic which usually requires casting time (~1 second), so Four's action seems faster.

Four has to move an arm to attack, but so does Data-Sora.

Well, there's really not much else to discuss here, you can vote for Four by being more likely to attack first, however.

I suppose I vote Four for my reasons of his sheer size and how close he is to DS that moving an arm in front of him would easily give him the win.

Back