• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new ability to add for Mario and co.

Okay, I think the thread may be closed now.

Edit: Just checked, no, it doesn´t appear to be, and I´m sure the Guard Shell DX doesn´t prevent Mario from flinching, which should be pointed out in the page.

I´m sure his profile should also have a gallery at this point now that I think about it...

I think that Baby Luigi (proof) and Bowser (proof) should have this ability too, just to say!

EDIT: Ah, I remembered soon after posting that in the minigame "Skyjinks", characters like Waluigi here can come back in bubbles in the same likeness as the NSMB games too, so maybe it applies to the MP9 playable cast.

^ Baby Luigi technically is Luigi, so I don't think it matters and I think Bowser's version is abit different and looks more like it's supposed to restrain the target. However, I will implement the ability for the other characters in MP9 but that will be abit later since I'm working on an adjustment at the moment.

Back