• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
Subaru natsuki
Mr. "I love Emilia"

Speedwagon jojoeoh
Another Cpt. Obvious

Tried to make the title as much intriguing as I could. Anyway...

-Subaru doesn't have Beatrice in this match, as well as Patrasche.

-Starting range is 10 meters.

-The fight takes place at the Ogre Street.

Who wins and why?

Subaru - 3 (Celestial Pegasus, GoldenScorpions. Therefir)

Speedwago - 7 (TubroTriangle601, TISSG7Redgrave, ALRF, JustSomeWeirdo, Elione-Arisu, Kazuma kuwabara, ArgentinianDeadpool)

Subaru haxstomps and could be potentially stronger then Speedwagon.

If we assume Subaru's hax from first time skip is still intact he haxstomps

If we assume Subaru only has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Parkour, Whip User and Spirit User he could still haxstomp regardless.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Subaru haxstomps and could be potentially stronger then Speedwagon.
If we assume Subaru's hax from first time skip is still intact he haxstomps

If we assume Subaru only has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Parkour, Whip User and Spirit User he could still haxstomp regardless.
>Subaru doesn't have Beatrice in this match

And IIRC, going with The Unseen Hand right off the bat is OOC.

speedwagon seems to have an edge in experience and how he deals with situations and well it seems unseen hand is OOC so he has my vote

Using unseen hands off the bat is out of character yes, but thing is though subaru might on a higher end of wall level than speedwagon, he survived an attack from something that basically almost destroyed an entire room by stomping, it basically cracked the entire thing from my memory.

As for experience, subaru is constantly up against people far above his level, so he always has to find ways to survive and outsmart them plus at this point subaru as developed a kind of 6th sense for sensing danger, he can sense what will lead to his death and what not.

>He survived an attack from something that basically almost destroyed an entire room by stomping

Any scans?

>As for experience, subaru is constantly up against people far above his level, so he always has to find ways to survive and outsmart them

So you're saying that Subaru is smarter than Speedwagon, right? If that's so, then why the former's intelligence is lower than the latter's?

>At this point subaru as developed a kind of 6th sense for sensing danger, he can sense what will lead to his death and what not

Can't really say anything about this, since i'm not very experienced in the verse, so I'll wait for someone else to reply

"In an explosion of leg strength sufficient to bring down part of the cave, everyone was sent flying different directions by the wave of sand. Subaru was even torn away from Patrasche's jaw, rolling helplessly on top of the sand, and thrown by the aftermath of the impact against a destroyed, burned body.

"ah, uh…"

A headache that couldn't be described, and a body trampled by the centaur's kick."

Whatever the case while subaru won't use unseen hands off the bat, he will use it eventually if he is getting beat up, and it's not like speedwagon will one shot him on before that happens.

And no i wasn't saying subaru is smarter, was just saying the dude has developed a sense for preserving his life, and sensing danger and what not as he constantly fights and has to outsmart more powerful opponents than him, this survival instinct will allow him to survive long enough for him to use the unseen hands and then it's game over for speed wagon.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Speedwagon via those reasons that aren't mine and are in a state of being of a greater height than this very post
Not sure If I can count this as a legit vote, but whatever

I'm going with Subaru, he is way stronger wall level than Speedwagon, and he can come back from the death.

Voting Speedwagon for knowing martial arts,having a sledgehammer,been able to fight zombies and his hat which has sharp blades,he has more options in my opinion

But do we count speedwagon killing subaru once as a victory ? because then subaru only need to try until he wins no?

I'm pretty sure that Subaru can fight someone with a flail, a better weapon than the sledgehammer and the bladed hat, Subaru have a better range with the invisible providence and his whip.

Eh? I never see that kind of argument in other abilities that are similar to Subaru's... like the hunter or frisk, they have to die in order to use then.

Wouldn't that end up in them fighting forever?

Subaru dies > RbD activates > Subaru dies again > RbD actives again and so on

Well, Speedwagon will not remember anything so Subaru can keep trying until he wins, but I don't think Speedwagon can kill Subaru.

And the only reasons above are ' ' Bruh speedwagon is more intelligent Bruh' ' that don't save him for being unable to do any damage to subaru.

There are some votes that shouldn't be counted, since no one explain how speedwagon get past subaru's time reversal and his superior attack potency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back