• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A modest Arceus CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos that preceded existence in Pokémon is actually the same as this

As for nep type 2. Let me explain

everything in reality is something Arceus created which also includes Pokémon already with void within them. Dusclops is the only example I can think of right now.

Plus he's mentioned to both exist and not exist.
For transduality, actually the physical and metaphysical concepts of existence is what keeps the multiverse in balance, two opposing concepts. Arceus exists outside and is transcendent over that

Last edited:
Chaos that preceded existence in Pokémon is actually the same as this
...............so now you bring wikipedia out rather than using in-verse evidences and proofs, contexts??????????

Care to explain, why Chaos in Pokemon = Chaos in Greek Mythology, or this case, the Chaos of Wikipedia???

a place that have nothing =/= nothingness, true void. The second scan is talking about Chaos, Chaos =/= Void, Chaos is refering to state of chaotic, disorder
Again, It's a void that preceeded existence. Nothing implies otherwise

They're the same

Except Giratina represents disorder and chaos as opposed to order in the Pokémon reality. That's literally what the Distortion world is
disorder and chaos is not non-existence, it is concept, and he already has concept hax and abstract existence

At this point you are arguing sematic

1. nothing point toward the so-called Chaos is true void
2. born from a void =/= being a void, unless you pro Arceus is also a void itself
Chaos is nothingness. It was literally Volos plan was to return the Pokéverse into nothingness and recreate it again

2. Chaos mixed together to form Arceus. Who it turns out lacks body, mind, soul and any discernable concept that makes him "real".

Chaos is nothingness. It was literally Volos plan was to return the Pokéverse into nothingness and recreate it again
At this point this is competely make up thing, why chaos = nothingess again???, because it have nothing???, no that not how it work
Chaos mixed together to form Arceus. Who it turns out lacks body, mind, soul and any discernable concept that makes him "real".
Just your interpretation, no back up context or evidences
Chaos that preceeded reality = primordial void
again sematic arguing, and no back-up context and evidences

At this point this is competely make up thing, why chaos = nothingess again???, because it have nothing???, no that not how it work
So your point is that chaos isn't nothingness. Here Volo was going to return the world into nothingness,

That's the data they derived from the creation story as Arceus was from chaos(nothingness, literally what they implied) and created all there is.

Now show me why Chaos isn't nothingness

Just your interpretation, no back up context or evidences
Evidence is right in tbe creation story I linked
again sematic arguing, and no back-up context and evidences
Cool so chaos is what then? Disorder? That's your interpretation? When it's mentioned as nothingess.

Because Arceus is one brought existence, everything was in a state of nonexistence

Thank you very much
Goku-Thumbs-Up.jpg

It seems that there is a little bit of confusion here. The Hiker talks about the "Heart" in Japanese, which is traduced as "spirit", but there is a difference from when it talks about Arceus and the Lake Guardians' desire: The one created by the latter is simply the "Spirit" which consent to humans and Pokémon to perceive the reality, "matter", created by Palkia and Dialga's wish. It is the same "Spirit" mentioned by Cogita in the final part of LPA. The "Original Spirit" is instead, another way to call the Original One. Practically is not that the Original One has a spirit, but rather that he is the first spirit to come into existence and the only one born "spontaneously" in the center of Chaos.

Regarding NEP2, we could talk about Giratina which represents the opposite of the reality, the "antimatter", which oppose to the "matter" created by Dialga & Palkia (space-time). So it could be interpreted as a form of non-existent creature, or world if we consider the Distorsion World which represents, and so an anti-reality.

About Madness Manipulation 3 instead, I don't understand why should be so important. He already has the passive hax of the three Lake Guardian (Emotion, Will, Intellect & Knowledge). These powers should be a lot more powerful than simple madness manipulation. The madness, after all, is only a psychological condition so should be part of the competence of Mesprit.

1. Well explained. Thanks

2. It was rejected, because those who disagree could clearly see rocks in the void. Even after Masuda made several interviews to clarify exactly what Giratina represents and what the DW really is

If the Pokémon reality exists within the primordial chaos then the primordial chaos is not nothingness. Basically their point

3. Madness manipulation is different from that. I kinda want Type 2 of Eternatus to be replaced with type 3, as eternatus madness manip is only useful in dynamax

2. It was rejected, because those who disagree could clearly see rocks in the void. Even after Masuda made several interviews to clarify exactly what Giratina represents and what the DW really is
The fact that there are rocks inside the Distorsion World is only because Giratina created them. The Distorsion World is a dimension that lacks the concept of space-time and it has been replaced with other laws created by him. He can do whatever he wants inside the distortion world. That "rock" is not even a normal rock like the ones outside, since it doesn't follow the same rules. Moreover, the map is only a little cluster of islands in the mid of nothingness. He is an intelligent creature that has always hated Arceus for being confined in the Distorsion World with the role of balancing the Real World. I don't find it strange that he tried to replicate something similar to the reality in his world (in the limits, since if he replicate faithfully the Real World the universe would be destroyed by the imbalance).
If the Pokémon reality exists within the primordial chaos then the primordial chaos is not nothingness. Basically their point
One of the pokédex entries of Arceus says:

"It is said to have emerged from an egg in a place where there was nothing, then shaped the world."

While the first three phrases of the Original Story says:

"In the beginning, there was only a churning turmoil of chaos.
At the heart of chaos, where all things became one, appeared an Egg.
Having tumbled from the vortex, the Egg gave rise to the Original One."

Practically the Thurmoil of Chaos represent nothingness and Arceus arised from that.

Seriously, about why there is can be fill a "thing" such as land or water. I am sure it's connect to Masuda statement about distortion world

“Yes. It exists but it actually doesn’t. It doesn’t exist but it does. That sort of thing. The mountain exists on the lake through human eyes, but it’s only a reflection and doesn’t exist."

I also ever brought this before,
It's only in human perception due paradox there's no concept of time or space

Every single time we make a thread about Arceus or giratina having NEP it always gets rejected every single damn time

"Well, I think that the beginning of the world is the moment when people's heart (心) sprout"

Which is false going by the creation story
I know this might not be relevant, but i'll say this sound more poetic than literal, as in, he means the world only truly began when people's heart/spirit sprout, because beforr that it was basically empty since everyone was emotionless or something

And yeah, i agree with the thread, the rocks clealry don't behave like normal ones and if they are the only argument against it, that's just bad, voids in fiction have been show with material objects inside, usually created, that doesn't mean the dimension ITSELF, is not nonexistent.

As for the primordial chaos...what, reality being inside the void means it is not nothingness??? That's something almost every big cosmology has, a void containing reality.

DC has the overvoid, homestuck has the furtherst ring (not the final plane but still) and i'm pretty sure cthulu mythos has it too

I know this might not be relevant, but i'll say this sound more poetic than literal, as in, he means the world only truly began when people's heart/spirit sprout, because beforr that it was basically empty since everyone was emotionless or something
That's what I thought too. It made sense in a poetic way, not literal like King is implying
And yeah, i agree with the thread, the rocks clealry don't behave like normal ones and if they are the only argument against it, that's just bad, voids in fiction have been show with material objects inside, usually created, that doesn't mean the dimension ITSELF, is not nonexistent.
That's the only argument really. Because there are things in the void= the void is not a void. Nice
As for the primordial chaos...what, reality being inside the void means it is not nothingness??? That's something almost every big cosmology has, a void containing reality.
Yup. Same as above.
DC has the overvoid, homestuck has the furtherst ring (not the final plane but still) and i'm pretty sure cthulu mythos has it too
Thank you.

The rock argument never made sense to me because like…just because it’s a void doesn’t mean you can’t bring things into it.

Aaaand I just got the image of Giratina being an interior decorator for his personal hellscape.

Not only. The perception of the world for humans and pokémon depends from the spirit, which perception is managed by the Red-chain created by the LT. In the Distorsion World there is nothing similar, so problably the same perception of things inside the dimension is wrong. Humans and pokémons are intrinsically incompatible with the Distorsion World.
Oh that's true. It says:

"Such are myths, my child... Teaching us about the world in their own incomprehensible ways. They urge us to think more for ourselves–on the nature of almighty Sinnoh and on the nature of the world in which we dwell."

1.Again, theres nothing wrong that. It's a valid Nep 2

2. The person who was vehemently rejecting the CRT was proven wrong and he didn't return(KiNg and Vietthai96)

This was DontTalk's comment:

"As Theglassman12 said Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2.
Unless you can show that lacking the concept of something also implies lacking a soul."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back