• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A modest Arceus CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one who said arceus was a spirit was hiker.... You can literally look everywhere in the mainline games , Japanese, English, even Bulbapedia where most info is. He's not a spirit besides the hiker speculating.

DarkDragon, can you do something about King? He's going to go in circles, no matter what.

Right now his argument is that hiker speculation >>> the lore. After the lore mentioned spirit came into being after the LT wished for it

Everyone who frequents Pokémon threads know him. He can't be reasoned with.

The only one who said arceus was a spirit was hiker.... You can literally look everywhere in the mainline games , Japanese, English, even Bulbapedia where most info is. He's not a spirit besides the hiker speculating.

DarkDragon, can you do something about King? He's going to go in circles, no matter what.

Right now his argument is that hiker speculation >>> the lore. After the lore mentioned spirit came into being after the LT wished for it

Everyone who frequents Pokémon threads know him. He can't be reasoned with.
Where did he speculate the original spirit was a spirit? Again, he only speculated that Arceus was the original spirit's avatar, not that the original spirit was a spirit

Creation story says LT embody metaphysical aspects of existence and they wished it into being.

Hiker speculates he's the Original Spirit.

So your argument is that Hiker Speculation supercedes the creation story. At best, we can't even use what the hiker said to mean he literally has a spirit, it's just how the hiker wants to interpret it. Because no one has ever seen his true form or has he ever made an appearance in the Pokémon reality.

Okay, show me scans of Arceus being mentioned to have a spirit or showings of having one

Creation story says LT embody metaphysical aspects of existence and they wished it into being.

Hiker speculates he's the Original Spirit.

So your argument is that Hiker Speculation supercedes the creation story. At best, we can't even use what the hiker said to mean he literally has a spirit, it's just how the hiker wants to interpret it. Because no one has ever seen his true form or has he ever made an appearance in the Pokémon reality.

Okay, show me scans of Arceus being mentioned to have a spirit or showings of having one
Where did he speculate the original spirit was a spirit? Again, he only speculated that Arceus was the original spirit's avatar, not that the original spirit was a spirit

This is him speculating right from the start

Did the world begin when people's heart sprouted?

Going by the creation story no.

Does Arceus have a spirit?

Going by the creation story he predates that. That's a concept he created, together with time, space, matter and antimatter. Literally existence itself. Whether physical or non physical he precedes

This isn't speculation, this is him firmly believing in it, and considering he was right about the original spirit creating the creation trio, I don't see why this is unreliable
Has he seen the Original Spirit?

If no, then we can no take his word for it as the creation story directly dictates Arceus predates everything in existence

Because it details exactly how the world was made. Which includes his predation of both the physical and metaphysical aspect of existence

Because the engravings explicitly mentioned the concept of the the metaphysical aspect of existence is something that was created after he came into being. The lake trio

Its talking about how the spirit of people and other Pokemon came into being when the lake trio created it. Arceus could just have a spirit before the spirit of humans and other Pokemon were made, which isn't contradictory.

Prove to me with the right proof that Arceus is a spirit

And don't tell me Hiker, cos he's no proof beyond speculating. I've debunked that already

Prove to me with the right proof that Arceus is a spirit

And don't tell me Hiker, cos he's no proof beyond speculating. I've debunked that already
Are you going in circles again? The hiker wasn't speculating about that, he was only speculating that Arceus had an avatar

You're also speculating. Nice
This is not speculation, this is information I got from piecing evidence together

Are you going in circles again? The hiker wasn't speculating about that, he was only speculating that Arceus had an avatar
He was speculating the entire time bro. I've shown you that. He literally starts talking by phrasing it as his own opinion on the subject matter. And many things he said didn't really make much sense( better word is flowery)
This is not speculation, this is information I got from piecing evidence together
If piecing evidence together means speculation and hiker theories then sure

He was speculating the entire time bro. I've shown you that. He literally starts talking by phrasing it as his own opinion on the subject matter. And many things he said didn't really make much sense( better word is flowery)

If piecing evidence together means speculation and hiker theories then sure
If you're going to repeat the same arguments I already refuted, then I can too

But you're the one repeating your argument I've already debunked. You literally confirmed you're speculating

If you don't have any solid evidence, I believe your issue is resolved and we can move on to the main thread at hand

But you're the one repeating your argument I've already debunked. You literally confirmed you're speculating

If you don't have any solid evidence, I believe your issue is resolved and we can move on to the main thread at hand
Ok, that's just you not being able to refute

Everyone here is witness. There's nothing to refute because I've done that already

That's a simple way of saying, I've answered your question and we can move on to the main thread at hand

Nothing really. Since King decided to derail it

DontTalk is knowledgeable about this, but I can't ping him

Madness manipulation type 3

For nep, DontTalk is knowledgeable about it since he was responsible for the recent nep revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back