• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a match as old as time (Discord vs Bill Cipher, My Little Pony vs Gravity Falls)

base discord (4-b) vs physical form bill (4-a)
speed equal

discord:

bill:

incon:

sorry if dumb stomp LMAO (cant wait to get purged)

This may be a stomp since Bill’s haxes are snap GG IIRC while discord’s hax is Thought GG

I side with Discord. The only thing we've seen actually hurt Discord are the Elements of Harmony, no other spells are shown to work. So theoretically even a petrification spell wouldn't work unless from the Elements. That and I'd argue that Discord could cast a spell making the 'equation bubble' that stopped Bill.

I side with Discord. The only thing we've seen actually hurt Discord are the Elements of Harmony, no other spells are shown to work. So theoretically even a petrification spell wouldn't work unless from the Elements. That and I'd argue that Discord could cast a spell making the 'equation bubble' that stopped Bill.
"Only the elements would work" is a NLF

Well if Bill’s opening move is Petrification/Transmutation that won’t help as Discord resists both of those so this is even more of a stomp.

Discord likes to snap sometimes for style, but he uses thought-based hax like, all the time.

Eh I would argue that Discord might not stomp since in character he tends to be incredibly cocky. I doubt he would just instantaneously transmute Bill tbh. Though I still see him winning more times than not.

Eh I would argue that Discord might not stomp since in character he tends to be incredibly cocky. I doubt he would just instantaneously transmute Bill tbh. Though I still see him winning more times than not.
According to the people knowledgable on MLP, Discord would hax first, so that would be a stomp

Back