• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
welp what does mary sue even do of the bat but her force powers are...wonky AFAIK better control but not too great

she should be somewhat comparable to Kylo who could create force barriers and stuff. also a lightsaber will def hurt Naruto.

In character for her, well she's likely going to go in swinging with her blade

A reminder that Lightsabers in Canon can, in the hands of anyone on Season 2 Ezra level and above, cut through High 7-C armour plating with ease.

Anyway, I'm voting for Naruto here. Too many techniques at his disposal with which to confuse the shit out of Rey and catch her off-guard with a restraining move followed by a finisher.

I imagine he'll send in a bunch of clones which Rey will proceed to slice up and turn into puffs of smoke. He will eventually, after studying her moves and weapon, find a way to distract her, probably restrain her with like a shit tonne of clones, then pummel her with Rasengans.

But I doubt he'd actually kill her. He'll knock her out, he will then make some speech, fist bump her, make a connection with her, become her friend, and take her out to Ichiraku Ramen.

TL;DR - Naruto is too much trouble for Rey and his tactical acumen should not be underestimated even though he is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back