• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A manga artist gets really unluckly

This is incredibly dependent on what the environment is, and what's in said environment to change the fight.

Rohan would at least need prior knowledge for that, which I heavily suggest the OP do to prevent this from being a stomp,

>He wont use Heavens Door right away because of her luck

He's litterally never not lead with HD and The opponent cant do anything that will lead to my harm in any situation. He litterally says himself that the victor goes to who strikes first.

Would anything even happen before he like, points his finger? Especially if it's intensity changes depending effort.

Rohan absolutely aint leading with anything other than his canon go to 100% lead move.

Passive means it happens automatically without the character having to do anything. Rohan's Stand requires a thought to be activated. Doing nothing is faster than thinking, so by the time he uses Heaven's Door, the Probability hax will already be affecting him.

And? Something still must happen to Rohan that stops him from thinking and doing his usual lead, which would stop it from doing anything further (if the luck manip originates from her it'd be negged, even if passive, it's somethinge she's doing, even if not intentional, to bring harm to Rohan).

Her luck manip would have to somehow screw Rohan before he can think a thought.

Yeah, something still must happen to Rohan that stops him from thinking and doing his usual lead... and then something happens to Rohan that stops him from thinking and doing his usual lead.

That's what Probability Manipulation does, something happens that makes the user win.

And her page doesnt list how potent the luck is and how much it can do to others. So kinda got an issue figuring out if she can luck her way out of this because it doesnt even give examples.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, something still must happen to Rohan that stops him from thinking and doing his usual lead... and then something happens to Rohan that stops him from thinking and doing his usual lead.
That's what Probability Manipulation does, something happens that makes the user win.
Such as? Unless he's like, gonna have a heart attack or something before het gets a thought in, at the litteral exact moment the match starts, he's probably going to get that thught in.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
That's the problem of whoever wrote the page.
No it's our problem too. Unless you think her probability manip is on par with like the Anti-Spiral because it's both the same power. Same powers cane have different potency.

Her Probability Manip doesn't need to be "par with like the Anti-Spiral" because Rohan has no resistance to it, meaning any level of Probability Manip that is combat applicable will work on him. Potency doesn't matter that much when the enemy has no defences to it, as long as it's combat applicable.

Basically, something happens and Rohan loses.

I didn't say he resited it. But if the probably manipulation is long working, only helps with minor things, needs outside things to prob manip and cant randomly prob manip something like a heartattack but rather like, winning in a game of cards or finding a 20$ bill, etc. Or any other sort of limitations or specific things then yeah, point still stands. If the probably manip aint even that good in combat or cant actually cause anything to happen to stop him then point stands.

He doesnt need a good resistance if the manip in question aint even that good.

Griffith has fate and causuality manipulation (and can manipulate probablity throgh that), doesnt mean it's useful in super fast short burst instances. Same line of thought here, and because the profile has no explanations or feats or examples, I dont know.

Yeah, if the Probability Manip wasn't good enough to be combat applicable, he wouldn't need resistance, but nothing in her profile really say it isn't combat applicable.

Again, if her page sucks, that's not my problem, go complain to whoever is responsible for her article. I really don't know what you're complaining to me for, I can't magically make her page get better.

I'm not complaining to you? But you are going lol prob manip despite not questioning what its even capable of actually doing, you read it and assume it can do enough but dont even know what it can do. You can have a power and still have it be kinda useless in certain situations.

Yeah, that's kind of how pages work here, there's no questioning involved, its just following what is written there. If it says she has an ability, then she has it, and that's about it; if its not useful, a note or a weakness should be added, or the ability should be explained further, and if you want that to happen, go complain to someone else, cause I really can't do anything to change her page.

She can still have it listed and it can still be useless in most situations. I didnt say she didnt have that power, I said if it aint good enough under these circumstances to actually stop Rohan from thinking that it's ueless. She can still have it and still have it be applicable to a fight but still have it not be good enogh to stop something like thinking in less than a literal second.

The ability should be explained, further, even if it doesnt have weakness or anything, her power and ability section is completely blank. No im not complaing to you, what i am doing is telling you not to act like because she has a power hat means that power is completely all powerful in all situations, hell that goes back to my prior point, do you it's as good as the Anti-Spiral because it's listed as the same power? Despite it most certainly not functioning the same way.

Im not telling you to fix it, Im telling you to not treat one power you know litterally nothing about and treating it like it can do anything here when the page doesnt say how good it is and you dont now yourself.

I'm not saying it is "completely all powerful in all situations", you just made that up. I'm saying a combat applicable ability would work perfectly fine on an opponent without resistance regardless of its potency, because that's how powers work.

Also, if you want the page to be changed, stop complaining to me and go complain to someone who can do something about it. I've told you to do that multiple times already, and for some reason, you're still here wasting my time with something that I don't care about, that I can't do anything about, and that isn't even my problem to begin with, instead of just going to complain to someone who can do something about it.

You didnt say that but that's what youre doing regardless of if you admit it or not. Yeah it would work on Rohan, the issue is not if it'd effect him but what can it even do to in the first place. Which is what you don't seem to be understanding. And yet you're acting like it can in fact stop him or somehow completely shut him down.

I dont care if the page is changed or not, it can still be the same and the exact same powers listed, what I do care about is someone treating a listed power that you very clearly dont have the slightest clue on what it can do and saying yeah it'd stop Rohan because lol prop manip, especially when from what I can tell, it cant prob manip something to stop him from simply thinking the moment the match starts. And you dont know what it can actually do either. Im not complaing abou the page, im complaining about you take something on a page and extrapolating things from it without knowing anything about how it works. If someone can explain what it's capable of we can solve this easy, it looks like procrastinator knows at least a bit, so do you mind explaining a bit?

Because he has no defense to it. It has nothing to do with it being "completely all powerful in all situations" (again, you made that up), it's just that Rohan has no resistance.

Also, yes, you do care if her page is changed, because you've been complaining about it for about an hour by now ever since reply #20, but you for some reason decide to waste my time instead of talking with someone who can actually do something about it. If you want her page changed, then just go make a CRT and leave me alone, I have literally nothing to do with anything you're complaining about.

Sigh, did you just ignore the fact that I explained how you were doing that and reply with no u essentially? He doesnt have resistance, yeah I know I never said he did, what I said was that means shit all if the prob manip in question cant actually stop due to it's power not Rohan resisting it.

If you dont like me telling you to not blindly extrapolate things that you have no idea how it works then dont do it. What im complaining about doesnt involve you? someone treating a listed power that you very clearly dont have the slightest clue on what it can do and saying yeah it'd stop Rohan because lol prop manip, especially when from what I can tell, it cant prob manip something to stop him from simply thinking the moment the match starts. And you dont know what it can actually do either. Im not complaing abou the page, im complaining about you take something on a page and extrapolating things from it without knowing anything about how it works.

You're someone, you are doing something I hold issue with which you choose to do in spite of what the page says, not because of what it says. No I don't mean to come off as rude but come on dude, don't act like you arent very clearly doing exactly that. It doesnt even matter what the page says, youre taking what it says and misintepreting it or utilizing what's on there in ways that it cant be used. It's like i i took Rohan's fate manip and then was like he lol fate manips and wins, and when questioned go nah he makes her fated to lose hat's how fate manip works. Despite the fact Rohan's fate manip, despite having it, cant exacly do shit like that.

Now before you go and say stop wasting my time again, realize that while the page should be expanded, it doesnt need to be expanded at this specific moment for the debate to continue, the main issue here is you debating out of ignorance of how her powers work.

Seriously, you keep on complaining to me about the page being bad even after I said multiple times that I don't care about it, and that I can't do anything about it. If you don't like the page, go complain to however is responsable for the page, instead of coming after me when I really have nothing to do with this page in any way.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Yeah that seems pretty potent actually, but it also very clearly doesn't effect people's thoughts and their intentions (the characters like Flash still attempted to go after her). It can prevent others from coming close and distracting or screwing em over but it definitly cant stop a thought, which is all peak Rohan needs and it's his first action he always uses even if he doesnt need to do that. And once he uses HD hr luck manip wont cause harm to befall him.

Back