• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A manga artist gets really unluckly

But that isnt how her luck manip works, it causes outside interference and things go in her favour.

It can't change someone's thoughts or make them do something stupid unless something outside their control forces em to do so. And Rohan always leads with the cant do anything to bring me harm thing, I'm sure the expert mangaka knows how to word his thoughts.

I mean, that's what I've been arguing for, Rohan incaps, his opponent cant luck hax him now and she cant exactly stop him from incaping. He wont kill her but he doesnt need to or would want to do such a thing.

About it changing someone's actions, it can't, you're right.

That said it went so far as Flash literally tripped while trying to chase after her.

Schnee One said:
About it changing someone's actions, it can't, you're right.
That said it went so far as Flash literally tripped while trying to chase after her.
Im aware, and that is a good example, the issue is Rohan's lead is thought based and his lead thought based move stops his opponent from causing any and all harm from befalling him. Cant even inconvience him. My point was the flash still thought to go after her.

The issue is can she luck her way out of someone thinking no basically the litteral second the match starts? Because he always tries to incap his opponent before they can even do anything, move, or even be shocked at Rohan incaping.

Modern Rohan at can do it with a thought, even says so on his page.

>Note: Rohan at the beginning of DiU is restricted to using images of his Stand to induce his book transmutation ability. By the end, Rohan is able to manifest his Stand in mid-air whilst also allowing him to induce the same ability with just a point of his fingers. Later in his one-shots, Rohan is seen using his Stand ability through thought alone.

>It has been shown before that Rohan does not need to physically write in commands or touch a person to activate these abilities. In Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan Episode 7: Monday Sunshower, he could rewrite two separate minds while people were gathering in train tracks.

So unless it's early or mid-late Part 4, anything after he doesn't need contact. He's gotten very good with HD.

@Chariot

Yeah just clearing stuff up, Hazards luck is too slow to act, and most things in the environment he can survive easily because the OP never specified a location

So.

Rohan thinks, but I dunno if it's a stomp

Idk, I dont think he can survive a plan smashing into him or something (then again he can jump over buildings and shit, he can aboid easy but then again he could trip or get distracted etc).

He'd probably get lucked hard if his peak wasnt thought based or the match went on longer than a handful of seconds. His pointing based power (mid-late part 4) could be a toss up, and she probably wins if he has to manual input (unless HD can do it while Rohan is incapped due to bullshi happening to him).

But him at his best is way to fast to luck out.

idk, I voiced my opinions, others can decide if it's a stomp, indecisive, or if she can do something that could stop him from incaping.

No, I said you on purpose, not you're. Slang and all that.

Rohan FRA. Luck is one hell of a drug but I don't see it changing Rohan's starting move for literally anything thay slightly perplexes him.

Back