• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a man in ebony armor challenges the strongest warrior in universe 11 in order to be sent to Sovnguarde with honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly the Ebony Warrior can't go to Sovngarde since he is a Redguard and only Nords go there.

I'm just going to say this is an amazing match even if it is a stomp (not saying it is, just that it maybe is) because these two both share the same purpose as being the ultimate challenge to low 2-C's that are already similar to each other.

I don't really know Jiren's scaling but I'll just post the Ebony Warrior's since I know his. EW = Post Miraak Dragonborn > Miraak >> Pre-Miraak Dragonborn > Alduin > 23 Jills

I would call Peter 1129 for the scaling chain of DBS's Low 2-Cs.

He's very knowledgeable on the subject, and according to this thread, he plans on making a DBS power scaling chain blog that details DBS's insane scaling for its 3-As and Low 2-Cs soon.

I just looked at the chain, this depends on how we treat killing 23 Jills in a single hit counts as, because if it just counts as one, Jiren one punches, if it counts as being superior to all 23 then this maybe a one shot for the Ebony Warrior.

Wasnt the dragonborn considered as having an ap advantage over beerus and comparable to galeem? I think the ebony warrior takes this in ap. Even if they are equal the ebony warrior can keep absorbing health from jiren and draining him with every hit whilst healing himself. The only way jiren has a good chance at winning is if he has a far greater ap gap above the ebony warrior.

Read this post said:
Wasnt the dragonborn considered as having an ap advantage over beerus and comparable to galeem? I think the ebony warrior takes this in ap. Even if they are equal the ebony warrior can keep absorbing health from jiren and draining him with every hit whilst healing himself. The only way jiren has a good chance at winning is if he has a far greater ap gap above the ebony warrior.
No, the Dragonborn was stated to have the AP advantage, but was never proven to have the AP advantage.

I think either Beerus (and therefore Jiren) either have the AP advantage or they are comparable.

Since Beerus has a much bigger scaling chain. Although the Elder Scrolls is weird, and the AP of the characters are hard to determine from their descriptions.

One shotting 23 baselines 1 by 1 is just one shotting a baseline

One attack killing 23 dudes is different though, as it would need to have enough power to overcome the durability of each one and thus would be 23x.

He killed them all at once, so I guess he has comparable ap at least, so I'll vote the Ebony Warrior for his comparable skill and health absorption. Also that Ebony Warrior picture is way better than the one we're currently using.

Keeweed said:
He killed them all at once, so I guess he has comparable ap at least, so I'll vote the Ebony Warrior for his comparable skill and health absorption. Also, that Ebony Warrior picture is way better than the one we're currently using.
Like I said, get Peter before saying they have comparable AP. IIRC, Jiren is at least hundreds of times baseline.

But anyway...

How efficient is the health absorption? Is it a slow drain, or is it instantaneous?

And I definitely agree about the picture.

When he hits you with the sword he regains health; I have no clue how much health he gains lore wise but it should help him stay in the fight for a while. Also I've looked at the chain, and I don't see why it would be hundreds of times (also the chain I posted probably should mention that Miraak literally stomps post Alduin Dragonborn with a single spell)

Dragon Ball transformation have high multipliers, which makes the scaling chain so huge.

And if the life absorption is a spell from the sword, and doesn't kill instantly, then Jiren still has a good chance.

As I said, Peter can explain better than me. Hell, I'll call him.

Edit: I called him.

So for the Low 2-C scaling chain.

SSB Gogeta > LSS1 Broly > SS1 Gogeta >= SS1 Broly > Limit Break Jiren > Full Power Base Jiren > Third UIS Goku >= Beerus > Post-ToP SSB Goku >= Post-ToP SSB Vegeta > Ikari Broly > Hint of true power Jiren > SSBE Vegeta > GoD Toppo > Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku > LSS2 Kefla > Second UIS Goku > Post-ToP SSG Goku > Anilaza > Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku > Casual Jiren > First UIS Goku > Infinite Zamasu (Baseline)

Keep in mind the Second UIS is at least 80x stronger than the First UIS. Since Post-UIS SSG Goku stomped LSS2 Kale who is much stronger than LSS1 Kale who was constantly stated by Pre-UIS SSB and SSBKK Lvl characters to be a threat.

Which means the Second UIS is at least 80x stronger than the First UIS because that's how big the First UIS limit breaking boost was. Super Saiyan 1 is accepted as an 40x multiplier on the site so SSB would be 40x SSG. And the multiplier for Fusion is (Fusee 1 Full Power + Fusee 2 Full Power) x 20-100 = Fusion Base. So I'm only gonna use the 20x end from the fusion multiplier as a Low Ball.

Also I'm going to consider stomping or being much stronger than characters as a mere 2x multiplier. Plus Vegeta is pretty much equal to Goku Post-ToP. And since SSBKK and SSBE didn't appear in the movie I won't be including those when I factor in the fusion multiplier.

So first of all we have Infinite Zamasu at baseline. With the First UIS being unquantifiably stronger which will be low balled as 2x.

After that we have the Second UIS being at least 80x stronger than the First UIS.

Than we have Post-2nd UIS SSBKK which is even stronger than the Second UIS but to an unknown degree so I'll Low Ball it and say it's only 2x stronger as well.

After that we need to divide that by 20 because that's the difference between a SSB and SSBKKx20.

Than we have Post-UI (Post-ToP) SSG being at least 2x stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSB because all previous UIS Limit breaking boosts at least made his SSG stronger than his previous SSB.

Than we just stack the Super Saiyan and fusion multipliers on. So to put it in numbers.

1 (Infinite Zamasu) x 2 = 2 (First UIS Goku) x 80 = 160 (Second UIS Goku) x 2 = 320 (Post-2nd UIS SSBKKx20 Goku) / 20 = 16 (Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku) x 2 = 32 (Post-UI SSG Goku) x 40 = 1,280 (Post-UI SSB Goku) + 1,280 (Post-ToP SSB Vegeta) = 2,560 x 20 = 51,200 (Broly Saga Base Gogeta) x 40 = 2,048,000 (Broly Saga SS1 Gogeta)

And we learned from the promotional posters and light novel that SS1 Broly who was nearly as strong as SS1 Gogeta is stronger than Jiren.

Which means Jiren is somewhere around more than 51,200x baseline Low 2-C and less than 2,048,000x baseline Low 2-C.

We do accept the Kaioken multipliers as well as SS1 being 40x. The only one I'm not sure about is the new fusion multiplier that Vados gave (Fusee 1 + Fusee 2) x tens of times.

Matthew Schroeder said:
We don't accept multipliers for Dragon Ball.
We accept the Kaio-Ken multipliers and we accept Super Saiyan as being "at least x40" do to scaling with Frieza.

Every other transformation that was used in the scaling chain was a conservative low-ball of an x2 increase, because they don't have a specific multiplier.

Bump. I agree with Warren. That was a definite conversative and fair lowball of the amount they'd be into Low 2-C... I would even say 5x-10x at bare minimum myself.... But it's best to do 2x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back